Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....I Bought A Supposedly Haunted Doll Off Ebay

MegpoidBeetle

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Ok Bee, this is what you do.

Grab about 4-5 candles, red ones, draw a satan/hell symbol, put the symbol in the middle of the candles, put the doll sitting on top of the symbol, turn off the lights, but 3 cross's around it, but upside down. Then, read a demon or bible book, but read it backwards. Keep doing this, and if you have a mirror say bluddy mermy backwards into it, every 5mins after reading the bible backwards. Then eat meat, on a platter (any kind of meat) and THEN fianily, drain the blood into a cup from the meat and drink that (Or drink human blood).

Your finished. 

So shopping list

1. 5 Red Candles

2. Satan Symbol 

3. Human or Animal Blood

4. Any kind of Beefy Meat

5. Ouija Board

6. Crosses

Have fun!

Is this legit? Cuz honestly I feel like an ouija board would be more than enough, the symbols and S#&$ will draw in something I don't need :P

1 hour ago, achromos said:

My first thought?  Disbelief.

But humoring the paranormal.  Maybe just being a good person and respecting it might be the best thing to do which you already are.  I wouldn't taunt it.  If a spirit can be sensitive to emotions, like a regular person who in this case can only operate in dreams from what you are saying, then it does have power and should be respected like a good acquaintance and not taking it lightly.  You seem to be doing fine on that front.

Personally?  I'm still full of disbelief but I'd go through with humoring it at first.  I have yet to recognize any personal paranormal activities.

As an atheist I'm as skeptical as you are! But I'm always curious with all these haunted doll stories and would like to give a shot on whether is it legit or its just some placebo effect.

7 hours ago, achromos said:

My first thought?  Disbelief.

But humoring the paranormal.  Maybe just being a good person and respecting it might be the best thing to do which you already are.  I wouldn't taunt it.  If a spirit can be sensitive to emotions, like a regular person who in this case can only operate in dreams from what you are saying, then it does have power and should be respected like a good acquaintance and not taking it lightly.  You seem to be doing fine on that front.

Personally?  I'm still full of disbelief but I'd go through with humoring it at first.  I have yet to recognize any personal paranormal activities.

You, me most haunted place in the world. I'll pay for the airplane and hotel.

(I'm trying to find proof that there is any existence at all after death.)

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

59 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

You, me most haunted place in the world. I'll pay for the airplane and hotel.

(I'm trying to find proof that there is any existence at all after death.)

sounds good, lol.  I'd be more bored but curious to find out the same.

5 hours ago, achromos said:

Well, we aren't going to call the ghost busters anymore.  All hail John Cena!

**** Please , we call ghost busters , 

7 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

edWylV.gif

nah . ghost busters. also I find stuff does not like haunting me.... maybe because of my mind?

If it doesn't do anything spooky for you, pass it on to someone else and ask to stay updated on any strange happenings. Guaranteed, eventually someone will get back to you with a freaky story, funny how that works.

Edited by MechaTails

39 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Which country does the doll originate from?

Well it was shipped from US and A, but the spirit was that of a young Russian girl according to the seller.

3 minutes ago, MechaTails said:

If it doesn't do anything spooky for you, pass it on to someone else and ask to stay updated on any strange happenings. Guaranteed, eventually someone will get back to you with a freaky story, funny how that works.

But she's so nice and huggable :< No way am I giving it away