Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scan Cephalon Fragments

Dustile

Question

9 answers to this question

Buy a scanner from the market or use the ones from Simaris (he's the creepy orange cephalon that has no concept of personal space in the relay) then equip it on a gear slot once you find a fragment just whip it out and use the right mouse button to aim and hold down left to scan and thats it find em all for some neat lore.

32 minutes ago, uluqioura0 said:

how can i scan that cephalon fragments .... what the prss to scan it ?  ... i have codex ^^ 

You need to equip the scanner in your arsenal (look under the "gear" section) before you can use it.  Then, when you're in game, press item pop up button (I forgot what's the default one, "q" maybe?) to access the gears that have been equipped.  You can also customize keybind for your individual gear hotkey, which is super useful when you're in a hurry and need one particular equipment immediately.  For example, I put my scanner on the upper center slot of the gear circle (this would be Gear Hotkey 1) and then assigned Gear Hotkey 1 to F1 (options>controls>customize keybinds).  Then when I encountered a target that I want to scan, I can press F1 to immediately bring out the scanner.