Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penalty for melee weapons on Excalibur

BladeEXE67

Question

It looks like all my melee weapons get a penalty on all stats when equipped with Excalibur regardless of any mods on both of them. Does anyone have an idea ?

(no mods have been altered during inspection)

rdJeTmG.jpg

Edited by BladeEXE67

7 answers to this question

It's a bug involving his Passive (+10% damage and attack speed to certain Melee types),
where the Upgrade screen removes the boosts right as you open it, or something.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur/Abilities

Swordsmanship

Excalibur has improved mastery in the Tenno art of the blade, receiving +10% attack speed and +10% damage
when dealing melee attacks (including via Exalted Blade) while wielding the following weapons:

Possibly the opposite, Excalibur actually have passive bonus damage and attack speed on swords type weapon. Your arsenal UI probably show the damage and attack speed after the passive buff and revert to the default stats when you're modding

16 hours ago, BladeEXE67 said:

however this happens with every melee type even when there are no mods installed or changed to begin with

Yeah, I think that what happens is as follows:

You equip the weapon, shows some stats. Those are with his passive applied.

You open the Upgrade menu, the stats seem to take a hit. Left ones are with passive applied, right ones (in red) are the weapon's own values, wothout his passive. That's why it's always showing worse values.

What may be a bug is the non-sword melee weapons showing this too. But I guess in-game no negative effect is applied.

Edited by NightmareT12

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

What may be a bug is the non-sword melee weapons showing this too. But I guess in-game no negative effect is applied.

If there is no negative effect I'm relieved hope they are going to fix it or rather make it more readable and give it more sense

30 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Yeah that's most likeley. Best way to check is to see if the numbers are the same on another Warframe.

yep that is the case other warframes show the stats which are red on excalibur