The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTenno v. Jedi| Who Would Win

(PSN)bddacres

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

But, This is a thread that is only about Jedi so the Op sithlords dont count lol

That's why I specified that in my post)
So in my opinion a Jedi woudl get his asss kicked. But if a Tenno would encounter a powerful Sith lord,that's another story

2 minutes ago, Denishuis said:

That's why I specified that in my post)
So in my opinion a Jedi woudl get his asss kicked. But if a Tenno would encounter a powerful Sith lord,that's another story

exactly .... Stalker Vs. SithLord .... Sith Lord is taking the W

Just now, (PS4)bddacres said:

Jedi basically could do exalted blade and RB with the force. Maybe if there was metal lying around they could do RJ lol

But they can't make clones and turn physically invisible,as you claimed

The Tenno would be able to, quite literally, rip apart the Jedi with ease.

Tenno weapons are just far superior to anything the Jedi could ever dream of. Tenno powers are also far superior to the Force with all the BS the tenno have at their disposal. (EX: Nova's MP to slow down the Jedi completely, Valkyr's invincibility, Wukong's Invincibility, complete invisibility, Mesa's aimbot and 95% damage reduction. I could go on and on)

But still, we have so many cheesy/powerful abilities that one lone tenno would make an entire ship full of grineer/corpus S#&$ their pants.

Powers that:

• Manipulate the molecular structure of atoms that causes our enemies to slow down or explode
  • Create stasis fields that freeze enemies in their place
  • ACTUAL FREEZING ABILITIES THAT FREEZE PEOPLE IN THEIR PLACE
  • Fits of rage that will make the user practically invincible to anything
  • Allow the user to absorb damage to either A) dish it out, but hundreds times more powerful B) increase their overall tanky-ness
  • CRUSH BONES
  • SET PEOPLE ABLAZE
  • SHRED ENEMIES TO A BLOODY PULP
  • Etc.

There are also entities in our universe that absorb and can possibly negate any damage brought to them (Sentients & Shadow Stalker). 

A faction that some how managed to negate our raw void energy into a bubble-like shield

And one single entity that managed to erase the BLOODY MOON FROM EXISTENCE INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION, HOW!?!?

Basically what I'm saying is, our universe is full of cheese.

Tenno have two primary advantages, though the Jedi aren't defenseless in this either

Jedi, in the novels, are far less adept at dodging or blocking bullets as compared to blaster bolts (the red plasma "lasers"). Against shotguns, the options a Jedi has are limited, mostly attacking the shotgun itself. Secondly Tenno, at least up to this point (I respect Hexis but they are mostly factually wrong), exist solely to kill, while a Jedi has to study lots of other arts like diplomacy and meditation and stuff

But back on the subject of destroying weapons. It's not a threat Tenno face very often, and it could easily be a Jedi's ace in the hole, since the Jedi training canon emphasises the "disarming strike" school of dueling

3 minutes ago, Denishuis said:

I've never heard of a Light side user that could make a physical copy of himself via Force
Could give a specific example?

Luke (OP) Skywalker when he become one with the force. Man could do anything. Thats why Disney dumbed him down to a old hermit now

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Tenno have two primary advantages, though the Jedi aren't defenseless in this either

Jedi, in the novels, are far less adept at dodging or blocking bullets as compared to blaster bolts (the red plasma "lasers"). Against shotguns, the options a Jedi has are limited, mostly attacking the shotgun itself. Secondly Tenno, at least up to this point (I respect Hexis but they are mostly factually wrong), exist solely to kill, while a Jedi has to study lots of other arts like diplomacy and meditation and stuff

But back on the subject of destroying weapons. It's not a threat Tenno face very often, and it could easily be a Jedi's ace in the hole, since the Jedi training canon emphasises the "disarming strike" school of dueling

Thank you for not giving the jedi some credit even thoo the tenno would win regardless lol

3 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Well most tenno also have very cheesy abilities. Which can deal damage independent of weapons.

Valkyr's Hysteria for example has a set base damage.

So unless they can nullify Tenno abilities with the force, they will still lose, very quickly I might add.

Edited by PoisonHD

1 minute ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Luke (OP) Skywalker when he become one with the force. Man could do anything. Thats why Disney dumbed him down to a old hermit now

I assume that's from the books,right? That explains why I didn't know about that

The Jedi are a combination of two concepts, the Knight, and the Monk. Heavily influenced by the Bushido code, and zen Buddhism.

They are told to follow a code of law and honor, but trained not to submit to emotion or desire. This zen-like combination sees them more fit for a guiding role than that of a just a warrior.

Tenno are effectively psionic pseudo-gods who contain so much power that attempting to channel it through their bodies proves disastrous. Due to this they are preserved in a life pod and control bio-mechanical proxies from great distances. Tenno were controlled and trained to become the military hand of justice for the Orokin. After their rebellion, the few that survived were apparently scattered across the solar system. This means that the Tenno, at least for the moment, are meant to be warriors, albeit absurdly powerful, but just warriors.

In this light a Jedi worth their salt would act much like Teshin or the Lotus, guiding the Tenno to new understanding and perspectives. Whereas the Tenno would be more likely to take things to combat, and probably win.

TLDR - The wisdom of a wise mentor is far greater than the feats of any of their students, and any students who only seek to outperform their mentor will never retain that wisdom.

"This is not the answer you are looking for." - Oberon Kenobi

3 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

But still, we have so many cheesy/powerful abilities that one lone tenno would make an entire ship full of grineer/corpus S#&$ their pants.

Powers that:

• Manipulate the molecular structure of atoms that causes our enemies to slow down or explode
  • Create stasis fields that freeze enemies in their place
  • ACTUAL FREEZING ABILITIES THAT FREEZE PEOPLE IN THEIR PLACE
  • Fits of rage that will make the user practically invincible to anything
  • Allow the user to absorb damage to either A) dish it out, but hundreds times more powerful B) increase their overall tanky-ness
  • CRUSH BONES
  • SET PEOPLE ABLAZE
  • SHRED ENEMIES TO A BLOODY PULP
  • Etc.

There are also entities in our universe that absorb and can possibly negate any damage brought to them (Sentients & Shadow Stalker). 

A faction that some how managed to negate our raw void energy into a bubble-like shield

And one single entity that managed to erase the BLOODY MOON FROM EXISTENCE INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION, HOW!?!?

Basically what I'm saying is, our universe is full of cheese.

Old Star Wars canon was worst than Warframe. World wating sithlord. Unkillable jedi who could absorb energy.

Just now, PoisonHD said:

Well most tenno also have very cheesy abilities. Which can deal damage independent of weapons.

Valkyr's Hysteria for example has a set base damage.

If Loki's Disarm works on lightsabers (which is logical),then it's 1 more OP tenno power)

39 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Star Killer, Darth Vader with the Mustafar incident, Darth Revan, Darth Nihilus ( If he drains enough life) Darth Sion(because he lierally has to choose to die to be defeated), Ludo Kresh, Exar Kun, would all probably have a chance. Tbh Sith stand a better chance because there more agressive by nature in combat

^^^ This right here. People don't realize that Revan and Nihilus can quite literally kill entire galaxies without a whole lot of trouble, and Revan had the Star Forge at one point, and I'd like to see even a Tonkor pierce that armor plating (it couldn't, btw, not in a million years). Vader was kind of disappointing tbh. Not really all that powerful beyond plot powers. Ofc still scary as hell, but nowhere near the others listed. However, those are Sith, not Jedi. 

Jedi have enhanced reflexes, bordering on the point of precognition (and sometimes literally precognition). Connection to the force or no, not a whole lot can trump them seeing everything you do before you even decide to do it. On top of that, they can manipulate all matter, not simply energy, so bullets can also be stopped with enough focus and training, rendering almost every form of conventional weaponry useless, which does include the OP Tenno weapons.

Depending on the era you're referring to in Star Wars lore, the Jedi could wipe the Tenno across the floor, even at the height of their power.

Something people forget is that the Warframes have physical limits. The Force is endless power, and some Force Users can actively heal mortal wounds, so it's fully possible to have an all-powerful being that controls the Force, while Ember, Loki,  Ash, etc are all doing practically nothing to them. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)IroncladBomber said:

Space Marine Librarian.

That's not even a fair fight for anyone involved. Would be over the second the Librarian decided the Tenno and Jedi were making too much noise. #BloodForTheBloodGod

In the end, however, they'd never fight. The Jedi strive to keep balance in the Force and the Universe, Light and Dark balancing one another perfectly. Something the Tenno also stand for, balances of power. Though they often have different methods, the goal is the same. 

3 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

^^^ This right here. People don't realize that Revan and Nihilus can quite literally kill entire galaxies without a whole lot of trouble, and Revan had the Star Forge at one point, and I'd like to see even a Tonkor pierce that armor plating (it couldn't, btw, not in a million years). Vader was kind of disappointing tbh. Not really all that powerful beyond plot powers. Ofc still scary as hell, but nowhere near the others listed. However, those are Sith, not Jedi. 

Jedi have enhanced reflexes, bordering on the point of precognition (and sometimes literally precognition). Connection to the force or no, not a whole lot can trump them seeing everything you do before you even decide to do it. On top of that, they can manipulate all matter, not simply energy, so bullets can also be stopped with enough focus and training, rendering almost every form of conventional weaponry useless, which does include the OP Tenno weapons.

Depending on the era you're referring to in Star Wars lore, the Jedi could wipe the Tenno across the floor, even at the height of their power.

Something people forget is that the Warframes have physical limits. The Force is endless power, and some Force Users can actively heal mortal wounds, so it's fully possible to have an all-powerful being that controls the Force, while Ember, Loki,  Ash, etc are all doing practically nothing to them. 

That's not even a fair fight for anyone involved. Would be over the second the Librarian decided the Tenno and Jedi were making too much noise. #BloodForTheBloodGod

In the end, however, they'd never fight. The Jedi strive to keep balance in the Force and the Universe, Light and Dark balancing one another perfectly. Something the Tenno also stand for, balances of power. Though they often have different methods, the goal is the same. 

Those guys were Op as S#&$,but not to the extend you're describing them