Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I learned that rad procs = friendly fire

Antiphoton

By taking my Peacemaker built Mesa into today's defense sortie. I got play of the game for high nooning my whole team =D

P.S.

Bring a Trinity to EV and bless the target, and plenty of Nyxes and Lokis to disarm and confuse everything, and pick enemies one by one.

Edited by Antiphoton

Basically just don't go overboard with AoE abilities/weapons. Limbo is still excellent at keeping Sortie Defense Operatives on their feet, but you can kill him (and probably the operative as well) with abilities even if they're in the rift if proc'd with radiation so don't go thinking that a limbo on squad means nuke everything.

I used a Irradiating Disarm Loki with 235% range. Bugged enemy spawns for a bit after I stopped using it. But it's a good way to lock down the map, just keep on disarming them then pick them off with Tonkor or what not. Also used Switch Teleport to keep the hostage out of gas. 

Yeah, all those are good tips, and for sure better than my post-scriptum - that was just the way I managed to do it after two public failures.

We managed to avoid the target getting procs most of the time, so a blessing now and then was useful. The EV was mostly to fuel the Nyxes and Lokis.

1 minute ago, TheLocalHentai said:

Bring an Excal knife. Press 2 and mash melee when rad around teammates. It wins you the game.

Hide contents

(Can kill EVERYTHING, even Rhinos in full armor)

When you want to follow Stalker and become his one of his Acolytes, you start sacrificing fellow Tenno.

ALL HAIL EDGELORD STALKER. 

7 hours ago, Antiphoton said:

By taking my Peacemaker built Mesa into today's defense sortie. I got play of the game for high nooning my whole team =D

P.S.

Bring a Trinity to EV and bless the target, and plenty of Nyxes and Lokis to disarm and confuse everything, and pick enemies one by one.

U can also take Limbo and put every1 except Mesa in the Rift, ez.
Completed sortie with Limbo, Ev, Mesa and Equinox

Edited by RayzorDA

Abilities and syndicate effects work between planes, also including weapons shot by mirage clones(including synoid simulor...). Only way to stop this madness is by using something which can clear status effects like oberon 2nd and 3rd, nezha 1st or hydroid 2nd with the augment, the last one when maxed will make you and allies immune to status effects for about 17 seconds. When used correctly you can actually troll the troll himself with making him immune to radiation.

Edited by OceanTempest

8 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

I learned about it in a sortie to. This ashhole got a rad proc and took the whole team out. Then didnt even revive us and proceded to bladestorm again

It's a terrible thing to say but the stereotype of Ash players being selfish is sometimes a bit too true.