Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker vs. SithLord| who would win

(PSN)bddacres

mNjZNTt.png

For those who commented in my Tenno vs. Jedi thread here is what youve all been waiting for Sith vs. Stalker.

Who I think would Win

Spoiler

Sith Lord

If the stalker cant handle his own kind why would he be able to handle this.... or someone as power as Darth Nihilus The World Eater.

3 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

i think you're too hung up on star wars

Not sure if youre attempting to be rude or, funny. If you read my original thread many of the participate mention sith so i am going them a opportunity to discuss there idea here. So M8 please make your rude/sarcastic comments where they are needed. 

59 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Not sure if youre attempting to be rude or, funny. If you read my original thread many of the participate mention sith so i am going them a opportunity to discuss there idea here. So M8 please make your rude/sarcastic comments where they are needed. 

I think this belongs in Off-Topic, and that your comment is the one that comes off rude.

Assuming the Force literally flows through every living thing, thus including Stalker. 

AND

Assuming Stalker's ingame powers translate literally into this new plane of existence. 

It comes down to can Stalker adapt to Force-based attacks? Because if the Sith force-choking Stalker suddenly hits one of his gates, does that mean Stalker cannot be choked by the Force anymore? Or is it more like it's no longer a stranglehold on his throat? Furthermore, does this adaptability allow the Stalker to become highly resistant to the Force itself? If so, then the Sith gets one or two chances to use the Force directly on Stalker before he'll have to use indirect means of using the Force.

It really just depends on what kind of adaptability we're talking about.

8 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

Assuming the Force literally flows through every living thing, thus including Stalker. 

AND

Assuming Stalker's ingame powers translate literally into this new plane of existence. 

It comes down to can Stalker adapt to Force-based attacks? Because if the Sith force-choking Stalker suddenly hits one of his gates, does that mean Stalker cannot be choked by the Force anymore? Or is it more like it's no longer a stranglehold on his throat? Furthermore, does this adaptability allow the Stalker to become highly resistant to the Force itself? If so, then the Sith gets one or two chances to use the Force directly on Stalker before he'll have to use indirect means of using the Force.

It really just depends on what kind of adaptability we're talking about.

Stalker dispels any channeling abilities and immune to CC. This is not limited to warframe abilities since he disables companions' powers in the same way. So force choke won't affect him at all.

10 hours ago, tutzdes said:

Stalker dispels any channeling abilities and immune to CC. This is not limited to warframe abilities since he disables companions' powers in the same way. So force choke won't affect him at all.

So wouldn't this give the Sithlord only option is go into combat with his swords only. Even then Stalker has multiple abilities from several different frames. Nyx's ult, dispel, Sentient Grenade, Mag's pull (rarely uses it), Slash Dash and energy waves when swings War. I say Stalker would win.

Also I've never watched, read or player any Star Wars items. But I notice those guys in white armour had sh11ty aiming...

Lightsabers > Tenno melee weaponry

Tenno don't really/truely utilize any proper combat arts (lacking reactive combat techniques) in media, therefore they'd undoubtly lose to a weapon that can instantly kill them. Tenno ranged weapons cannot surpass the light saber's defensive properties - there's nothing a Tenno can use that would get past a lightsaber's beam (which instantly melts metal like hot knife through snowman).

Weapons winner: SithLord

Inherently, the stalker can build extreme resistance (to the point of nearly mitigating all damage) to any damage type (including Force). SithLords are lacking in versatile damage sources, therefore Stalker would undoubtedly be invincible to SithLord if he's able to survive the first hit to any attack.  

Defensive ability winner: Stalker

Result: Draw

(Pike vs Shield - aka Irresistible force paradox)

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

I think you forget how OP the Warframe Universe is. Not only does Stalker adapt to damage but he has the ability to remove powers and be invincible for a few moments. Only reason we destroy him is because we're even more stupid OP . Also Exalted War and Mini Prism would F*** the sith lord. And he can Teleport you and stun you I doubt the Sith are Ninjas. Don't forget most Void energies are radiation and plasma in Waves so Lightsabers probably can't block it.

Edited by (PS4)Pinguin_ops

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

I think you forget how OP the Warframe Universe is. Not only does Stalker adapt to damage but he has the ability to remove powers and be invincible for a few moments. Only reason we destroy him is because we're even more stupid OP . Also Exalted War and Mini Prism would F*** the sith lord. And he can Teleport you and stun you I doubt the Sith are Ninjas. Don't forget most Void energies are radiation and plasma in Waves so Lightsabers probably can't block it.

tenno arent ninjas either. ninja historical werent good in combat against multiple targets 

5 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Sith Lord, hands down. Stalker can only dispel Tenno power, not the Force. He'd get slaughtered.

Sentinal powers do not work on him, and those aren't Void based, so Stalker does have some sort of adaptability that is independent of Void based powers.

1 hour ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

But, their actions in-game don't really prove this. They're relying on their shields to face-tank.

Ingame we can deflect bullets coming from machine gun. If that's not reactive and indicative of combat arts (we have stances ingame, which imply Tenno do indeed have combat techniques involving melee weaponry), then I don't know what is.  

Edited by Aimop95

10 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

Ingame we can deflect bullets coming from machine gun. If that's not reactive and indicative of combat arts (we have stances ingame, which imply Tenno do indeed have combat techniques involving melee weaponry), then I don't know what is.  

I meant melee combat arts. Tenno just swing stylishly and hold their weapon in one static block position, they don't implement any cqc techniques with their melee weapons upon blocking a melee hit.

3 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

I meant melee combat arts. Tenno just swing stylishly and hold their weapon in one static block position, they don't implement any cqc techniques with their melee weapons.

Strictly ingame, yes.

Strictly movie-wise, Sith are restricted to only the most basic Force techniques like levitate, choke, tossing S#&$ at you, and Force electricity.

Literature wise, Sith have access to the whole implied powers of the Force, along with Force strength, speed, and combat premonition.

Same goes for Tenno, literature wise, Mag is an easily mass produced Magento, Ember is a fire bender, and all Tenno have the capability to duel Jedi equally if both sides only used bamboo sticks to duel.

5 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

Strictly ingame, yes.

Strictly movie-wise, Sith are restricted to only the most basic Force techniques like levitate, choke, tossing S#&$ at you, and Force electricity.

Literature wise, Sith have access to the whole implied powers of the Force, along with Force strength, speed, and combat premonition.

Same goes for Tenno, literature wise, Mag is an easily mass produced Magento, Ember is a fire bender, and all Tenno have the capability to duel Jedi equally if both sides only used bamboo sticks to duel.

We still don't have evidence of Tenno using their weapons properly based on our realistic melee fighting standards.

Hell, even Tenno and Jedi telegraph their melee attacks too often. So I suppose they both suck, and are equal matches in combat for each other.

3 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

We still don't have evidence of Tenno using their weapons properly based on our realistic melee fighting standards.

Hell, even Tenno and Jedi telegraph their melee attacks too often. So I suppose they both suck, and are equal matches in combat for each other.

How does melee combat stance mods not imply Tenno don't have fighting stances? I legit do not understand the argument you're making now.

Just now, Aimop95 said:

How does melee combat stance mods not imply Tenno don't have fighting stances? I legit do not understand the argument you're making now.

Proper fighting stances involve offense and defense. Melee combat stance mods are purely offensive. The only defense is holding up their melee wep in one position, always.

1 minute ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Proper fighting stances involve offense and defense. Melee combat stance mods are purely offensive. The only defense is holding up their melee wep in one position, always.

By your logic, every game that existed that involves fighting with melee weaponry cannot hope to match up against any fighter outside of the gaming universe. You're gonna tell me that Master chief is an incapable fighter because the only melee stances he knows happen to be a single punch/thrust/rifle butt in one direction? Because that's what I'm understanding from you right now. 

I was under the impression that we were not going strictly off in game material, because if we are, then it's going to come down to who has more health, because any of the Sith in any Star Wars game do not have your proper fighting stances. In fact most star wars games have lightsaber fighting very similar to Warframes own combat system.