Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignore system

Mobb-Deep

Is it just me or does everyone result to pressing ignore button if they dont like your price. Picture this im selling ash prime sets for 120 plat each right thats cheap compared to people selling for 150-250 in game. So when i post on trade chat I Say WTS Ash prime Set cheap!!! people send me messages with absurd offers and when i say no ty they just ignore me or another situation i say my price they just flat out ignore me or they say bunch of rude stuff acting like they know everything then ignore me.

I dont like this ignore system people abuse it  it separates the player base and trade chat becomes more and more useless by each ignore.i Can say i sold about 18 ash prime sets in past 4 days all for 120 plat some above due to them offering higher. and about half the people who messaged me ignored me . Can we have this system changed? 

Do you guys think its possible maybe a ignore list or the people ignored gets reset every 30 days or such.

2 minutes ago, Mobb-Deep said:

Is it just me or does everyone result to pressing ignore button if they dont like your price. Picture this im selling ash prime sets for 120 plat each right thats cheap compared to people selling for 150-250 in game. So when i post on trade chat I Say WTS Ash prime Set cheap!!! people send me messages with absurd offers and when i say no ty they just ignore me or another situation i say my price they just flat out ignore me or they say bunch of rude stuff acting like they know everything then ignore me.

I dont like this ignore system people abuse it  it separates the player base and trade chat becomes more and more useless by each ignore.i Can say i sold about 18 ash prime sets in past 4 days all for 120 plat some above due to them offering higher. and about half the people who messaged me ignored me . Can we have this system changed? 

Do you guys think its possible maybe a ignore list or the people ignored gets reset every 30 days or such.

You must be new to the new Internet....

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

If they weren't interested then, they won't be interested in a month.

I dont think thats true usually its the low ranks who do this usually mr14 under and after a while theyll eventually rank up right and make some plat and have  a bigger understanding

2 minutes ago, Mobb-Deep said:

I dont think thats true usually its the low ranks who do this usually mr14 under and after a while theyll eventually rank up right and make some plat and have  a bigger understanding

People always want the best deal here.

If you had 18 ash prime sets, (Coupled with how many ash primes are coming into circulation) the price is just going to go down regardless of what people are selling him for.

They'll get a better understanding when they farm themselves and see how easy it is.

14 minutes ago, Mobb-Deep said:

Really so your fine with losing hundreds of potential customers?

Those "potential customers" are scum. Above all else, I value my pride and want to keep it, even if I lose a bit of plat. So, those that abuse the Ignore button can all go to hell for all I care.

120plat for ash prime is damn high. at least on consoles. they're worth 60-90. maybe lower your price a little more.

1 minute ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Those "potential customers" are scum. Above all else, I value my pride and want to keep it, even if I lose a bit of plat. So, those that abuse the Ignore button can all go to hell for all I care.

well you're certainly never going to start a successful business

I'd rather not have to re-ignore people i have blocked/ignored. All of the people on my list are either very toxic, leeches, bad trolls, or a combination. I rather not get paired up with any of them in squads or bother interacting with them.

7 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Personally I've never had to pay more than 90p for an ash prime set. my console buddy paid even less

Its a different experience for everyone but i see people paying 200 for the set i just sold one matter of fact for 200

Edited by Mobb-Deep

24 minutes ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

I like that you put your price up, kudos and respect.

Dont worry about those "hundreds" of potential customers, theres plenty of fish in the sea ;)

Yea only the few with like over 10k plat who don't mind forking out over 100p for a prime set. or you could have smart business sense and make it cheaper so all of those people come to you for cheap prime sets, so in fact you make more thank you ever could selling them cheap rather than sticking to the 1% of Warframe

thats my strategy anyway and it works like a charm. cheaper sets attracts more customers

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

6 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Yea only the few with like over 10k plat who don't mind forking out over 100p for a prime set. or you could have smart business sense and make it cheaper so all of those people come to you for cheap prime sets, so in fact you make more thank you ever could selling them cheap rather than sticking to the 1% of Warframe

thats my strategy anyway and it works like a charm. 

Im not sure what you mean by only the few with 10k plat. edit: as in, Im not sure of its relevance to what I said.

I dislike trading as I find people inherently dishonest (not meaning they would trick me, but people are greedy)

However, its not hard to earn plat in this game and I agree with selling it cheap is a good way to get a good rep with people

Edited by (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy

As someone that gets a lot and I mean a lot of abuse in game just for my name i'm actually rather surprised I have never used the ignore feature 0_0

1 hour ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I don't think the ignore system should change, it's the people that should.

Pretty much this ^ the community can be amazing at times and utter trash the rest of the time.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

Im not sure what you mean by only the few with 10k plat. edit: as in, Im not sure of its relevance to what I said.

I dislike trading as I find people inherently dishonest (not meaning they would trick me, but people are greedy)

However, its not hard to earn plat in this game and I agree with selling it cheap is a good way to get a good rep with people

i meant that the only people who like spending over 100p on prime sets are the ones with a lot of plat in the first place. i'm definitely not paying over 100p for a prime set, i want to save my plat. 

you can either charge a stereotypical high price or sell it cheap which like you said, makes you popular and more people come to you.

6 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

i meant that the only people who like spending over 100p on prime sets are the ones with a lot of plat in the first place. i'm definitely not paying over 100p for a prime set, i want to save my plat. 

you can either charge a stereotypical high price or sell it cheap which like you said, makes you popular and more people come to you.

Im not sure about the only ones, as plat isnt that hard to make with a bit of void farming (although I cant speak for the new SotR system, as we dont have it yet on PS4)

However yes, I have seen some ridiculous prices, but I laugh and move on...

well actually I laugh anyway as I am not the kind of player who spends plat on that, I recently bought the Vauban prime pack (I love my frenchie!) and with it I get over 2k plat, most of this will go on weapon and warframe slots and a bit on catys.

Edited by (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy
tippy tappy happy fingers

1 minute ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

Im not sure about the only ones, as plat isnt that hard to make with a bit of void farming (although I cant speak for the new SotR system, as we dotn have it yet on PS4

However yes, I have seen some ridiculous prices, but I laugh and move on...

well actually I laugh anyway as I am not the kind of player who spends plat on that, I recently bought the Vauban prime pack (I love my frenchie!) and with it I get over 2k plat, most of this will go on weapon and warframe slots and a bit on catys.

thats what i use my plat on as well. the new void system makes it dead easy to farm, so anyone charging a high price doesn't have much sense.