The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Am I the only one who doesn't like Q&A sessions and finds that they smack of a lazy way to get away with not writing more content on the main story? Essentially filler?

do you know that the writer (doozy) doesn't get paid to write here? let him do what he want. if you don't like it then don't read it. as simple as that.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Q&A sessions and finds that they smack of a lazy way to get away with not writing more content on the main story? Essentially filler?

But this IS content. We get to know more about the character Loki, and of what story are you thinking? There has been no story so far =\

Or maybe it will give the character more personality, so we can relate more to them. As posted above though, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Loki, what is the best moment in your past before become a tenno, and after become a tenno?

and, what was your first mission as tenno? how good/bad it is? who are your first team? who are your favorite team member if you need a team for serious mission?

Drink of choice?

What's your time on the obstacle course, and have you ever trolled someone as they ran it?

What is switch teleporting like? It seems like it'd be disorientating till you'd get used to it.

Have you ever put a real potato inside any of your teammates gun because they asked for a catalyst?

Loki, you seem to have a deep bond due to help from Rhino and Cal helping you in school when you were being bullied, what would you feel if they shunned you in your first meeting out of frame or actually left you to die at some point in combat. I want you to be honest. Remember, you watch each others backs and now you can share your deeper emotion.

*snip*

What?

*callmescissorhands*

Well, there's certainly more agents of lotus than we seen so far, and new, like necro, keep on coming. So I assumed you freaked out everyone and now Lotus has to go through hoops to make them come within artillery distance of you and others.