The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

I am from Michigan. We dislike Canadians. We shun them like diseased animals. We will have no witchcraft in our great realm of America!

Funny... I know FAR more witches from Michigan than I have ever seen in Canada...

Edited by Kalenath

I have been to the border to the mystical realm of Canada before. Two different places, actually. Both fully support the idea that Canada is a fairly land. One was a massive waterfall, the likes of which are hardly ever seen. At night, the waters flowed with all the colors of the rainbow. The second was a small archipelago of over 800 small islands. It was quite the sight to behold, one island was even topped with a magnificent castle. The fog over the area was thick, so as to hide the magical country from mortal viewing.

I couldn't agree more with your writings on Canada, Sir Doozy. I wish nothing but the best for you and your findings in the future.

You can even ask Ced. He's not canadian, he's German.

Your face when I lived in Niagara Falls from 2009 to 2011 and participated in the 2010 Zombiewalk in Toronto, and spent my vacation of March 2013 there, visiting DE Headquarters while I was in London, where friends of mine study.

cat-surprised-face-o.gif

You can now find every single story post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102730-out-of-frame-the-everyday-lives-of-the-tenno

Please put all feedback and discussion into this thread.

PS: That was 103 pages scanned, 141 posts pulled out for the new thread, and 25 posts (hidden) trashed. Phew.

Thank you very much, you are a great guy

You can now find every single story post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102730-out-of-frame-the-everyday-lives-of-the-tenno

Please put all feedback and discussion into this thread.

PS: That was 103 pages scanned, 141 posts pulled out for the new thread, and 25 posts (hidden) trashed. Phew.

Yo, real talk; That was baller Ced. *fist pound* Lets throw a pig on the spilt and setup a lu out for the awesome.

Ced you going to keep that thread up to date? That's pretty damn amazing you include some of the other posters related posts as well.

Edited by squaresphere

Ced you going to keep that thread up to date? That's pretty damn amazing you include some of the other posters related posts as well.

Here's how it goes. Doozy wake up, Doozy post over there. Doozy-Fans see Doozy post, Doozy-Fans post here. When Doozy does a Q&A, he'll message me. When done, I'll move it over. And as for related posts: I kept the one Doozy didn't quote, so Banshee's line made sense, since it was in character. The rest may look a bit cut out of context in this here thread, but the story thread is 100% intact.