The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Where'd the decision come from though, Ced? Just decided on some house cleaning? Or does someone higher up enjoy Out of Frame?

Most ComMods read the thread. And I am German. I hate chaos and inefficiency. I like reference links and order.

He asked me to do it and i said go nuts.

Since I had people loose their marbles and say I cut off their epeen by pruning and cleaning threads, I asked first.

Ember wasn't exactly nerfed. She was switched from mostly offence, to kinda more offence than before. They cranked down the damage resistance on Overheat (but not by much, from what I've experienced.), they upped the damage it causes, and also made Fireblast do more damage at the cost of the range being in-extendible. I don't exactly mind these changes, mainly because I focus on DPS, rather than defence. It probably helps though that I have a maxed shield increase mod on her. 

ah man, that's bogus. I always thought Ember's calculated immunity to damage was her best feature, because having all elemental-based damage is such a horrible shot to utility in this game that I felt like being able to become nearly invincible for 15 seconds was the trade off for only being able to clear out infested missions. the golden lie of typed damage was easily worth the trade off for having that perfect "oh shi-" button.

Just more reasons to play the adult version of Ember, Saryn. Sorry Flame Princess, the Queen is a more mature and refined woman.

Of course they'll all be unemployed when I get back and level up my Banshee. Already got her tricked out twin vipers.

ah man, that's bogus. I always thought Ember's calculated immunity to damage was her best feature, because having all elemental-based damage is such a horrible shot to utility in this game that I felt like being able to become nearly invincible for 15 seconds was the trade off for only being able to clear out infested missions. the golden lie of typed damage was easily worth the trade off for having that perfect "oh shi-" button.

Just more reasons to play the adult version of Ember, Saryn. Sorry Flame Princess, the Queen is a more mature and refined woman.

Of course they'll all be unemployed when I get back and level up my Banshee. Already got her tricked out twin vipers.

Banshee is the true Queen. Though I will say, as he is now Rhino is becoming my favourite