Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i am Lost

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

Hello

Please b4 you answer consider giving a good explanation not a speculation.

I bought the dark split sword from the market when it was released.

Maxed it out and i did not get ant XP points for it nor it was marked in the Profile/Equipment.  it is still not highlighted

i post this earlier on the forum and everyone said it's a bug. FINE

Yesterday while talking to a friend, he suggested that i may need to buy it again. it might help.

So i bought it again from the market (don't care about the plat as much as i care for the XP)

then i discovered that there were 2 new weapons added to my profile/equipment but not to my codex.

The Dual hybrid dark sword (fully ranked) and the hybrid dark sword single (unranked)

where did they come from and how come one is max ranked ?

I can only see these 2 weapons in the profile, not in the codex, and not in arsenal. cannot equip any,

So i said let me rank the second, dual split sword that i just bought.

I did, but in the profile, the hybrid dark sword single was ranking,

Seriously i am lost,, any explanation pls not speculation?

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

You are asking questions we can only speculate about. We players don't know the code and how it is interacting, you aren't going to get a proper response from us.

Do u have those 2 weapons in your profile or codex?

The dark split sword appears as two (possibly three) separate weapons in your inventory, and as far as I know, they don't give XP. It's a weird bug, probably due to the duality of the weapon.

Sit tight though, DE will likely get around to fixing it after ironing out more of SoTR and preparing War Within!

I know that the dark split sword is bugged. but what about those 2 new weapons?

By the way, they appeared when i bought the dark split sword one more time from the market AFTER we got the HOTFIX yesterday.

and one more thing, i leveled the second split dark sword without using any stance mode, so maybe it could not tell if it was a heavy blade or dual sword?  :)

Those are appearance from what stance you using, if dual you get Dark hybrid - dual entry and if Heavy blade -> dark hybrid - single entry, nothing else. Probably is wrong coded to not be tied with Dark-Split Sword entry instead

The bug was well known on PC before it wen to XB1. If it was serious they wouldn't have sent it to cert. You should correctly have gotten one weapon's worth of mastery for leveling this one weapon. The codex visual U.I. bugs showing extra icons for the weapon will be fixed eventually. I'm sure they just have bigger fish to fry right now.