Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BLADESTORM REWORK: LINK BETWEEN ABILITIES

Matt89Connor

HI...i know the rework of BS is still in progress, but, i have an idea to really interesting:

1)when active Bladestorm, appear its hidden blades: this weapons has his stance and his damage like the others weapons, but.....This is not the end, just the begining:

2) the hidden blades are not too strong but, melee mods can had damage (covert lethality and life strike  is possible to use) and the blades can block damage and reflect 25% of dmg Ash received.

3) every kills in this mode grant 5 sec of invisibiity with X3 of dmg of the blades in this situation.

4) most important: the skills

in BD mode you CAN USE the other skills but, with a difference in animation and Damage, and the rules of invisibility is possible:

- Shuriken: when Ash is invisible grant X5 of damage of this ability.

-Smoke : after cast It remains invisible until it attacks someone, and in addition, evokes two clones that attack 4 targets within a radius of 10 meters with the Finisher classic of BS.

- Teleport: cast this, grant the BS finisher to the target enemy ( Fatal teleport agument is active even in this situation).

the cost of this ability  and the DRAIN of energy will be not too high, because you need energy for using the others abilities.

so, now DE listen to me...i know it's diffilcolt decide how is the best solution, so read this and think about it....and U guys , players of this fantastic game, write your opinion, and if you don't like, write your idea of BD...

P.S. ( if you think this is too OP, well, the original BS is even more OP XD)

I wait  ;)

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" tag

combine this with equinox or ivara + a macro and do afk survival/defense till your pc melts
then extract and repeat

oh and for all spy, rescue, deception and sabotage missions get invisible at the beginning don't kill a single enemy and do easy missions without every needing more energy or worrying about being detected when your invis runs out

naaahhh your right totally not OP at all
ship it DE

combine this with equinox or ivara + a macro and do afk survival/defense till your pc melts
then extract and repeat

oh and for all spy, rescue, deception and sabotage missions get invisible at the beginning don't kill a single enemy and do easy missions without every needing more energy or worrying about being detected when your invis runs out

naaahhh your right totally not OP at all
ship it DE

read well...the power has a cost of energy, so you can't go invisible forever :)

6 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

read well...the power has a cost of energy, so you can't go invisible forever :)

let me quote what you wrote

36 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

-Smoke : after cast It remains invisible until it attacks someone

perma invis till first attack

36 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

the cost of this ability will be not too high, because you need energy for using the others abilities

cost ≠ drain
nothing about energy drain per second or anything close
only energy for activating it

1 minute ago, Weidro said:

let me quote what you wrote

perma invis till first attack

cost ≠ drain
nothing about energy drain per second or anything close
only energy for activating it

yeah yeah sorry XD...it's a toggle ability, I thought that the energy absorption per second was understood.