Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heliocor

BlazerEraser

16 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

A gunblade + gunblade stance is in the works already, and we already have like 6 throwing melees.

yes another gunblade is in the works, but its another of tenno origin, so two but both of same category still

just saying that a 'heavy/slow' smashing hammer rly doesnt strike one as a 'scanning' tool ; whereas the throwing/gunblade feel like there is more sci-fi leeway IMHO [so many other melee grips could use the luv anyways: sword/board, sparring, dual/solo dagger, scythe, even polearm/staff or whip/bladewhip/nunchaku would have made a better scanner-melee IMHO]

another poster mentioned how this was a huge missed opportunity in that it could have been a weapon for arghwing, considering that there is no user-friendly method of scanning in AW atm and that woulda/coulda been a huge boon

and considering that we just got several new hammer types : sibear and fragor prime ; i was hoping that the simaris/scanner/suda style weapon would be something more creative/inventive [grand total of 4 throwing atm and 5 hammers, 5/6 if u count primes separately]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

8 hours ago, CY13ERPUNK said:

yes another gunblade is in the works, but its another of tenno origin, so two but both of same category still

just saying that a 'heavy/slow' smashing hammer rly doesnt strike one as a 'scanning' tool ; whereas the throwing/gunblade feel like there is more sci-fi leeway IMHO [so many other melee grips could use the luv anyways: sword/board, sparring, dual/solo dagger, scythe, even polearm/staff or whip/bladewhip/nunchaku would have made a better scanner-melee IMHO]

another poster mentioned how this was a huge missed opportunity in that it could have been a weapon for arghwing, considering that there is no user-friendly method of scanning in AW atm and that woulda/coulda been a huge boon

and considering that we just got several new hammer types : sibear and fragor prime ; i was hoping that the simaris/scanner/suda style weapon would be something more creative/inventive [grand total of 4 throwing atm and 5 hammers, 5/6 if u count primes separately]

Eh, I'm just glad that it's a good weapon and one that I get to use consistently.