Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next step in customisation

Deshiel

2 hours ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

Only things I would really like right now is the option to colour the syndana separately from the armour and an arcane slot for syndanas and helmets. I know you can distill them but it's expensive and cumbersome, I would like a slot so I could switch syndanas at will and still keep the arcane bonuses.

They are making the recolorable bit already. Pretty sure the cost for installing the arcane is intended in its design.

Still waiting for armor and syandanas colorization to be 2 separate things so my armor doesn't look butt ugly just cause of how i color my syandana, or vice versa :C

46 minutes ago, CadenFall said:

I've been wanting breast sliders and crotch sliders for a while now.

However I don't think it's going to happen for the same reason there are no sliders in WoW. There are so many different characters with unique looks that giving people the option to change them will diminish their value. Having a Orc sized Dwarf or Gnome is just pointless and doesn't make sense. Same with a skinny Rhino or a fat Inaros.

If Inaros ever got fat it'd be because he ate too many corpus, that greedy milk is high in fat.

Edited by Cmdr-A

Just waiting till i can color my syandana separately from my armor. That and being able to rotate and scale and move my armor pieces to different places(really wanna rotate my chest armor sometimes cause while i wasn't able to purchase the targis prime armor...pakal chest piece looks like a rotated targis prime chest piece).

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

I'm almost tempted to say that one could use a paint bucket "fill" option on our frames so that we can fill in specific highlighted areas on the frame with the colors of our choice. Example could be haveing the wire in an Ash's left arm painted green and the one on it's right arm painted red.

19 hours ago, brainjelly2g0 said:

Have you seen L-B-H-100's concept for custom parkour animations? It even got featured on last weeks Prime Time. 

Check it out, it has custom little gifs for the animation ideas, and they all look amazing.

Thank you for the link, the ideas shown are sick!

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

DE needs to open up the auxiliary attachment slot (available to Nekros and Valkyr only) to all frames and give us a new prime accessory to stick in there.

Because I need more shine.

Yews that would be greeatino