Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The official voting-for-lovethread-thread-of-officialness

VivaNyanCat

Just now, theclinton said:

Tell us more about your moderation friend

Pretty sure it was something I said, which was kinda offensive and got me the 3rd warning (I had two other warning, one from some thread which was quite rude and the other because of something else which I cannot fully remember (pretty sure I was bashing someone for something they did though).

Basically I couldn't post for three days due to the post suspension and after that, I had a 30 day post moderation so when I made a post, it wasn't visible to others until the mods approved of the post and allowed it to be shown publicly. 

But I learnt a lot from that and I don't intend on messing up and getting another warning. 

Pretty sure it was something I said, which was kinda offensive and got me the 3rd warning (I had two other warning, one from some thread which was quite rude and the other because of something else which I cannot fully remember (pretty sure I was bashing someone for something they did though).

Basically I couldn't post for three days due to the post suspension and after that, I had a 30 day post moderation so when I made a post, it wasn't visible to others until the mods approved of the post and allowed it to be shown publicly. 

But I learnt a lot from that and I don't intend on messing up and getting another warning. 

Uhhh Crimson.... I'm fairly sure Clinton meant PM him...

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I used to be a normal forum-goer like you then a tool a permanent mod que to the knee.

20 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

No. 

I did have some...well, issues with him one time.

And that was when I got suspended for 3 days and got a 30 day post moderation for some reason

Edit: the person I had in mind isn't exactly...

popular there (even though the only popular roleplayers out there are pretty much spacehelicopters (who's pretty much left the forums due to his absence since March the 30th) and some other roleplayers.

You don't happen to, uh, remember me in my RPing days, do you?

Please say no.

Edited by VivaNyanCat

1 hour ago, VivaNyanCat said:

You don't happen to, uh, remember me in my RPing days, do you?

Please say no.

*wags finger like an old woman*

I remember those damn cats! Wouldn't get off my lawn! 

*crabby old woman noises*

16 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Wait, did someone start again? Also, just gonna say it here. Roll to Seduce was never a roleplay thread, it was about people being people. While the title may have been misleading, it was never like that. At least for as long as I've been here. Just saying since you wrote it like that in one of your posts

*starts the holy noodle rituals*

It did contain a bit of role playing. RIP beloved Noodle thread.

I'll vote for ElGui and (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

It did contain a bit of role playing. RIP beloved Noodle thread.

I'll vote for ElGui and (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly.

Not if I vote for them first! *gets the ceremonial paint brush and uses it on Gui and Grizzly*