Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

which warframe bunderu?

Vivec_Lovecraft

Question

so, my daily was a 75% plat. How could I turn that down? sitting on 1k platinum now and figured I use it for one of the warframe bundles. Pretty new to the game, so only warframe I played as is Excalibur. What Warframes have been the most useful in yalls opinion?  

14 answers to this question

honestly, sling it into warframe, weapons, archwing if you like it, sentinel and stasis slots.  There's only really nekros (void trader), nezha (sorties) and inaros (spy) which are fairly hard to farm for but the rest are pretty easy to get (or it seems that way for me so far). 

If you want you could look at trading for prime warframes (check prices first on somewhere like warframe.market) and weapons but you'll still need slots for that :)

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

honestly, sling it into warframe, weapons, archwing if you like it, sentinel and stasis slots.  There's only really nekros (void trader) and inaros (spy) which are fairly hard to farm for but the rest are pretty easy to get. 

If you want you could look at trading for prime warframes (check prices first on somewhere like warframe.market) and weapons but you'll still need slots for that :)

Nekros is from derelict assasinate and Inaros is from the quest.

All warframes available can be farmed in game. The only ones which cannot be farmed now are vaulted primes which are mag, rhino, ember, frost and loki prime along with excalibur prime, which is exclusive for founders. If you want to spend plat on warframes I would suggest you buy the vaulted primes from trade chat or the prime sets.

If you got a 75% discount, that won't work on player trades, so bundles are certainly your best bet. As for which bundle, that's entirely up to you. I would recommend against getting any of the bundles with earlier frames like mag or loki, because they come with fairly low-quality weapons and the frames themselves are easy to farm. Personally I'd recommend buying the "What stalker?" bundle if you don't want to farm him for dread, which is one of the best weapons in the game. If you're determined to get a frame bundle, I'd go with the update 12 mega bundle, because phage and jat kittag are great weapons, and the akstilleto and zephyr are pretty solid as well.

Edited by (XB1)Lost Casualty
Typo.

I'd say to get Ivara or Vauban, with either the Razor Gunplay or Supreme Soma set. Toughest to get among the frames worth buying. Huntress Bundle actually looks pretty good. Lacera is solid and I think it even comes with the stance.

If I woke up tomorrow with a new account and 1,000 plat I'd probably get the What Stalker? pack though. Dread's 100%+ crit with an easily maxed Point Strike is a hell of a shot in the arm if you're landing headshots, but I like bows to begin with.

Edited by VKhaun

1 hour ago, (XB1)Lost Casualty said:

If you got a 75% discount, that won't work on player trades, so bundles are certainly your best bet. 

PC gets a 75% discount on the real money cost of buying platinum. So they can buy platinum for cheap and use it however they want. Contracts with Microsoft and Sony (initially I think, Sony may have changed), prevent this from happening on consoles (Microsoft and Sony get a cut of the money from Platinum sales, and so they veto giving discounts), the workaround DE did for consoles is to give out discounts on the cost of items bought for platinum. Because of that, OP doesn't have to do anything with their platinum atm, they can simply buy a ton of it to use for trades, slots, accessories, gear, whatever.

Edited by Gelkor

13 hours ago, stormsasuke180 said:

Nekros is from derelict assasinate and Inaros is from the quest.

oops meant inaros from trader and ivara from spy.... no idea how I did that lol.  Only thing I can think of is I was thinking of nekros due to needing derelict keys....