The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming void traces

Knight_Ex

This is seriously annoying, Ive gone in 5 fissure missions now and every single one people wanted to farm void fissures, DE for the love of god make it so that when the objective is completed the fissures close, or put a time limit on the tears, otherwise were going to get endless missions for people who DON'T want them, I don't want to wait for 20 min on extract while other squad members run around farming damned traces, and yeah you can organize groups, but some people are not upfront with their intentions, so either slap limits on it, or allow members to do single extracts on the damned fissure missions so we don't have to stick around for that crap.

uh, bruh. you collect ten reactant and then get a random trace amount. there is no farming them up further anymore.

if however you don't have 10 reactant you get boned out of relic rewards, and depending on fortune in favor of a not quite perfectly refined system(ie bugs striking or not) the relic.

if they are going that long, either they don't know they have to bodily run over the reactant drops to collect them, came in late and need to kill to get them to drop for them, or are screwing around in hopes of fissure closing buffs for short lived shenanigans. 

the last part is what you should slap them over, the others jsut require teamwork and/or informing them how things work.

31 minutes ago, Harloq said:

So those runs of tier 4 where I got 6 Tracers, where all RNG drops not because my team rushed it?

Thanks DEvs.

I believe I read somewhere that its randomized between 3 and 30 traces now? dont quote me on that though, I might remember wrong. 

But I think Smeeta kavats with Charm can increase it by a lot right now. 

1 hour ago, DeerioJim said:

I believe I read somewhere that its randomized between 3 and 30 traces now? dont quote me on that though, I might remember wrong. 

But I think Smeeta kavats with Charm can increase it by a lot right now. 

it is 3-30 and doublers effect it as well, my highest void traces was 117 one mission.

47 minutes ago, BlazerEraser said:

really, you got only 6 every run, i highly doubt that.

thats not every run he said, thats "those four", you only start talking of improbable but true rng hell when it comes to dread and stalker. i made one, sold 16 and that accounts for every single stalker i've faced so far.

1 hour ago, ravend said:

it is 3-30 and doublers effect it as well, my highest void traces was 117 one mission.

The highest possible amount of void trace that can be earn in one run is 960 with 2x booster and 4 x2 smeeta.

Edited by Nijyumensou

3 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

Isn't smeeta buff works only for her owner?

nah, someone gotten 232 void trace which can only occur if 232 /2(booster) /2(personal smeeta /2(someone's smeeta) = 29
so someone else smeeta did a boost for 232 void trace to be possible. ( unless you can prove that you can earn 58 void trace without any sort of booster and buffer companion)

Edited by Nijyumensou

3 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

Isn't smeeta buff works only for her owner?

Yeah, your Smeeta Charm buffs only affect you.  However, the resource buff lasts for two minutes and it's possible for your Smeeta to fire off another resource buff while the last one is still active, giving you 4x while both buffs are active.  I wouldn't count on it happening very often, though.

3 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

unless you can prove that you can earn 58 void trace without any sort of booster and buffer companion)

on first day of the new system i got 88 traces alone with adarza kavat and no boosters :[