Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Scope

El_Diffablo

Question

19 answers to this question

I only managed to fight her 3 or 4 times before leaving home today, and obviously didn't get it. 

Btw, how much hp does she have at this moment? Don't think I'll be able to play for another day or so.

But there was another Acolyte that drops it, right? 

If I remember correctly, last time the Acolytes showed up, it took me several days of farming to obtain the mod, so, as you've most likely already observed, the drop rate is very low.

8 minutes ago, Antiphoton said:

There's one more Acolyte that drops it, Misery, so if you don't get it from Torment you could always wait and see if he'll show up. Issue is, his drop table contains all Acolyte mods.

37 minutes ago, Antiphoton said:

I only managed to fight her 3 or 4 times before leaving home today, and obviously didn't get it. 

Btw, how much hp does she have at this moment? Don't think I'll be able to play for another day or so.

currently 35%

50 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

I think they can just keep them in game like Rathuum. So they just appear like alerts from time to time

That would be nice but I doubt it will happen unless something was already said about them being alerts that pop up every now and then. To be honest though I never understood why argon scope is such a big deal. Isn't body count and blood rush what are the best mods in the collection?

19 minutes ago, Mergo537 said:

That would be nice but I doubt it will happen unless something was already said about them being alerts that pop up every now and then. To be honest though I never understood why argon scope is such a big deal. Isn't body count and blood rush what are the best mods in the collection?

Yeah I don't understand why it's so rare too. Can I trade my 20+ body counts for 1 argon scope?

1 minute ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Talking about Argon Scope, is it really that good? I did some testing and while its good on weapons with at least 30% base crit i didint find it game braking.

Personaly i like Bladed Rounds more.

From what I understand is it very good on soma prime. So much so you can take off heavy cal in favor for it as long as you are good at getting head shots.

1 hour ago, Mergo537 said:

1 hour ago, Hesyol said:

Yeah I don't understand why it's so rare too. Can I trade my 20+ body counts for 1 argon scope?

it's highly valued because it's a major help in high-level content for players who can get headshots, or use low Recoil weapons like Burst rifles and Snipers. on a crit rifle like Dex Sybaris, you can end up one-shotting tougher enemies with ease, and even in sorties it can take less than 10 rounds to kill most enemies. it's a major buff to Crit weapons that scales quite well, the only downside is that you need to get headshots for it to work.

It's pretty crazy on the Soma as well: 200 rounds, excellent Crit and no recoil, that's a very deadly combo.

14 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Talking about Argon Scope, is it really that good? I did some testing and while its good on weapons with at least 30% base crit i didint find it game braking.

Personaly i like Bladed Rounds more.

It really depends on what weapon you're using it with and how you use that weapon.  It's a Godsend for Bows and Sniper rifles.  Especially the Daikyu.   I wouldn't put it on any weapon that you aren't planning to get headshots with.  

These acolytes are annoying. I don't want to kill em anymore, but I have to cause I don't have all the mods. Warframe has sucked the past couple of days because of these guys. I want to level up Ivara that I just built but I haven't got time for that.