Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with some Enemy Codex entries!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Before update 18.10 I had a complete enemy codex, but now I just found I miss a few entries! Again!!

Can anyone help me with tips on the following ones:

- Drekar Balista Eximus and Drekar Scorpion Eximus

- Roller Sentry

- Unknow Grineer entry between Eviscerator Eximus and Executioner Dok Thul

- Shield Hellion Dargyn Eximus

- Penta/Quanta Ranger Eximus and Corvette Eximus

I honestly felt lost when I realized the codex was uncomplete again...

18 answers to this question

Drekar ones, Uranus doing survival i guess for them till tehy show up.

Roller Sentry only at the moment in the Kela fight, needing to be fast since they get destroyed fast, normaly spawning one which each roller wave kela releases herself near her feet, should be first one always normaly, others are the other roller types.

Unknow One unsure there, might be another eximus type, Frontler on earth or Acid on mars maybe.

Shield Hellion, Archwing Intercetption i guess.

Penta and Corvette, might be lucky on the Mobil Defense Corpus Archwing one on Neptun

1- Survie on Uranus
2- Just let Kela de Thaym spawn more of these by not hurting her sometimes
3- i'm not in game to see this.
4- Just Uranus Archwing Interpception mission
5- Penta and Corvette Eximus on Neptune Archwing Mobile Defense (you can camp between objectives , ennemies will spawn almost infinitly if you wait a bit)
For Quanta Eximus you have to wait a Corpus Archwing alert to hope to get them.

46 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Before update 18.10 I had a complete enemy codex, but now I just found I miss a few entries! Again!!

- Roller Sentry

I honestly felt lost when I realized the codex was uncomplete again...

I tried to find Drekar Ballista Eximus on survival when they just added her - don't do it, even regular ballistas barely spawn there. I found a lot of Ballistas (regular and eximi) only on Uranus Capture mission after capturing target with triggered alarm.

Quanta Ranger Eximus is really annoying to find and I was able to find him only on Archwing Defense alert (yes, archwing defense missions still exist as alerts).

Unknow Grineer entry between Eviscerator Eximus and Executioner Dok Thul - new Executioner Dhurnam, he only spawns in high level arena missions.

Everything else is easy and already was explained by Marine027.

Good luck!

Well for Drekar Eximuses i would suggest hunting Sortie with eximus stronghold thats where you have best chances to get rare eximus scan.

Roller sentry is one of 2 types of balls Kela De Thaym drops along the normal rollers just go solo with her let her spawn rollers if there will be no roller sentry just kill them all and in time she will release next batch. 

Shield Helion Dragyn Eximus well uranus interception thats where i found them although i would suggest Amesha with its slow effect to get scan. Talk with team mates to not kill it should also help i found that i is among the "rare" spawn but it shows in first 4 waves.

Penta Ranger Eximus can be found on Neptune Salacia its mobile defence mission.

Quanta Ranger and its  Eximus variant is most tricky of them all they only spawn in Archwing defence missions so you need to get alert (One was yesterday on Salacia Neptune thats where i got those) and as for now archwing defence alerts are endless (just like before the patch) you can play as long as you want(no extra rewards though) to get eximus there.

Edited by Anubias

5 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

Let's see what I can do to help:

Drekar Ballista Eximus and Drekar Scorpion Eximus can be found on Mariana, Earth, or anywhere in the Grineer Sealab tileset on Uranus.  Both enemy types are fairly common, so just trigger the alarms on a sabotage, exterminate, or spy mission and hope that they show up.  You might also have some luck finding them after wave 10 on Defense missions.

- Roller Sentry

These are only used by Kela De Thaym, who is the boss of Sedna.  These are Kela's special rollers that unfold into sentry turrets.  Executioner Reth used to use them IIRC, but doesn't any longer, and you couldn't scan them in Rathuum anyway due to having no gear.

Sounds like Executioner Dhurnam.  You'll need to go to Rathuum and hope he shows up - he'll be auto-scanned if he does.  Careful with him - he dual-wields Heks and gets stronger as you hurt him.  Don't ever leave him half-dead or he'll tear you apart.

These occur on mid-high level Grineer Archwing missions.  Since Eximus enemies occur randomly in Archwing, your best bet is an endless mode with high enemy counts like Interception.

Penta Ranger, Quanta Ranger, and Corvette Eximus occur on mid-high level Corpus archwing missions.  Again, Eximus enemies occur randomly, so your best bet is an endless mode with high enemy counts.

On 31/7/2016 at 2:34 PM, Anubias said:

Penta Ranger Eximus can be found on Neptune Salacia its mobile defence mission.

Quanta Ranger and its  Eximus variant is most tricky of them all they only spawn in Archwing defence missions so you need to get alert (One was yesterday on Salacia Neptune thats where i got those) and as for now archwing defence alerts are endless (just like before the patch) you can play as long as you want(no extra rewards though) to get eximus there.

Hey there again!

Sorry to bother you, but if I understand correctly, the most tricky unit is the Quanta Ranger Eximus, right? Those ones can be found in AW Alerts only, correct? On the other side, I should be able to get Corvette Eximus and Penta Ranger Eximus in Salacia, normal mode?

I'm asking because I just did the AW Defense Alert and got all the scans for the Quanta Ranger Eximus, though none for Penta/Corvette; it's all good right? I completed the hardest one while the others are in normal missions?

1 hour ago, Anubias said:

Yes as far as i know only quanta ranget and eximus variant spawn in def mission rest of it i got in non defence missions (Salacia - Neptune) hope it helps

you mean MD? Tried so hard and still can't find it.