Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heliocor = syndicate Mellee wepons are near?

WindBlade

10 hours ago, TotallyLagging said:

I swear to god if we get Boltace for Hexis I'm going to buy a fuckton of them and stick them up everyone's a-

Okay, let's skip that bit.

See, people, this here, is the most basic of Hexis sigils, it's what people receive when they join them in their weird edgy mysterious circle of ominousness

270?cb=20141025043018

You see that? That's a sword. Or a helmet, I guess? No, that's clearly a sword. You get to plaster your frame's chest or back with a sword. That's cool.

This here, is what you'll receive when you get to the top

110?cb=20150708001921

That there? That's three swords. Because one is not enough and two is too few. 

And you're telling me you're going to give me this, what, super short ranged dinosaur ribcage that hits quite hard but has sh*t range even with Primed Reach? Really?

EDIT : Oh no I'm not done yet, let's talk about syandanas. It's that thing that sticks on your back and you can get that when you reach the absolute tippy top of the syndicate.

It's also a god damn sword.

270?cb=20150129221609

If thats the case then we will be getting a new sword weapon thats gonna be part of the 'boltor' family and bam thats gonna be the syndicate weapon

4 minutes ago, H2K3 said:

AoH weapons are nice. Da fuq you talkin bout?

The Telos Boltor is probably the worst(And IMO most boring and predicted) syndicate primary of the bunch. It has literally nothing to justify a mastery rank 12 requirement

Telos akboltos are fine, but only because a lot of the syndicate secondaries are so bad

2 hours ago, OzoneSlayer said:

The Telos Boltor is probably the worst(And IMO most boring and predicted) syndicate primary of the bunch. It has literally nothing to justify a mastery rank 12 requirement

Telos akboltos are fine, but only because a lot of the syndicate secondaries are so bad

I see the Telos Boltor as a more well-rounded boltor prime.

2 hours ago, happygamer1227 said:

If thats the case then we will be getting a new sword weapon thats gonna be part of the 'boltor' family and bam thats gonna be the syndicate weapon

Na. Telos Nikana.

Or Telos Skana

Telos Galatine?

Telos Dakra?

11 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

I would love a Telos Boltace, spinning is a rather fun way to play to be fair, which the Boltace seems perfect for that playstyle. 

Sancti Redeemer, fitting New Loki's explosive weaponry.

Rakta Sheev, due to their current love of stealth for a lot of things. 

Synoid Heliocor, due to inevitability.

Vaykor Jat Kittag, because it's hammer time.......

For Perrin Sequence, i would love a new prova to be honest. 

Nah,  Vaykor Ack and Brunt instead of Jat kitty,  if it will be useless weapon for arbiters,  it should be useless weapon for any syndicate. 

2 hours ago, Deskhon said:

Nah,  Vaykor Ack and Brunt instead of Jat kitty,  if it will be useless weapon for arbiters,  it should be useless weapon for any syndicate. 

Boltace was actually pretty fun. Tonfas aren't my playstyle, but I actually enjoyed Boltace.

4 hours ago, Deskhon said:

I think you are not just counting your chickens before they hatch but literally throwing them away right now. The fact is that we have not yet even had the new weapons and you are calling them useless, even through Boltace is a brilliant spin weapon. Many of these weapons I listed are not useless, just lagging behind others right now. A syndicate version should breath some well needed new life into them. As for the Jakky? Two words to explain why I want an updated version of it; Rocket. Hammer.

On 1. august 2016 at 2:05 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, we're pretty close. we know that Heliocor is going to be Suda's melee, but here are my top predictions, which I based on how underrated, underpowered and thematically appropriate each weapon is.:

Steel Meridian - Vaykor Ack & Brunt. not many people truly know the full Crit potential of this weapon with Final Harbinger, and Steel Med are "protectors", so a shield makes a lot of sense. it's a Grineer weapon also so it matches the rest of their kit.

Arbiters of Hexis - Telos Boltace. now I've wound up a few Arbiter Loyalists by constantly reminding them that this WILL happen, and it will. it matches the Boltor family, and it's a Tenno weapon. we also need a set of Tonfas that we can take to high levels and get results with. this really isn't as bad as you think, Arbiter fans, you might find you like this weapon!

Cephalon Suda - Synoid Heliocor. obviously, that's the point of this thread and my response, we all know it's as inevitable as the aforementioned Telos Boltace. I also reckon it'll be powerful as hell like Suda's other weapons (Synoid Simulor is a go-to for endgame, and Gammacor is still potent against Corpus even after multiple nerfs). Heliocor is supposedly not too bad in terms of performance, so I'm expecting Suda's version to rival even the Jat Kittag and Fragor Prime.

Perrin Sequence - Secura Prova. I don't particularly want it, but since the Serro is an industrial tool, and not something merchants would typically use, and they don't seem like guys who would use the Lecta, that pretty much just leaves the Prova. it's sleek, it's Corpus and a bit classier than a Serro or Lecta. I'm hoping if this is the case, it will be given a ridiculous buff over the Prova Vandal, so that this thing is usable. Machetes have been neglected for too long, let's start fixing them by giving us one that we can actually take to missions above level 10.

Red Veil - Rakta Heat Dagger. a lot of people say Karyst, but remember that Red Veil like fire as much as stealth, and a Heat dagger would reflect their love of both. we could also use and enhanced single dagger, as we don't have any currently, and their Operatives already use Heat Daggers for interrogation and Torture, so it seems like the most logical choice. once you slap Covert lethality on it though, it won't matter what Dagger family it belongs too, you'll be happy as long as it gets Stealth kills, right?

New Loka - Sancti Tonbo. New Loka just seem to me like the kind of people who would use a Polearm, and they clearly prefer Tenno weapons, perhaps because they look simple and Pure, reflecting the Syndicate's motives. the aesthetic options here could be great: a Tonbo with vines and leaves twisted around the Shaft, with a petal shaped Blade.. it could be given a total nature theme, and it would look great in their Camo. Tonbo also needs love since it's one of the more neglected Polearms, and the Tipedo got an upgrade with the Lesion.

it's happening. you're getting a Boltace, and you're going to like it. deal with it.

Ik I'm late (sorry lol) but in one of the most recent posts about this, a guy (don't remember his name) "told" us that it would be a "vaykor manticore". Since the G3 members have: Hek, Marelok, Manticire axe. May be wrong though, but seems fair to me.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Yee_The_MLG_Pro said:

Ik I'm late (sorry lol) but in one of the most recent posts about this, a guy (don't remember his name) "told" us that it would be a "vaykor manticore". Since the G3 members have: Hek, Marelok, Manticire axe. May be wrong though, but seems fair to me.

tbh if they do that many people would be mad.... MANY