Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heliocor = syndicate Mellee wepons are near?

WindBlade

Assuming they are near, this has zero influence on what will actually happen since they've already begun making them and they wont remake them because of what we say, but here's what hope to get:

SM-New weapon, I want a grineer sword, hopefully something royal-ish, since the twin queens are becoming prominently featured, a grineer rapier could be cool.

AH-Destreza/new sword, something matching the lines of their sigils

CS-Helicor like scythe

PS-Serro

RV-Heat dagger

NL-Tipedo

10 hours ago, WindBlade said:

Ok, when the Gammacor was released, it was at the same time as Syndicate secondaries, which included the Synoid Gammacor as the Cephalon Suda weapon

A few weeks after we got the Simulor, we got syndicate primaries, which included the Synoid Simulor as the Cephalon Suda.

So, with the release of the Heliocor, a cephalon themed melee weapon, it looks like we're getting close to syndicate mellees, though to be fair with the amount of work War Within may require, its fair to assume their on the back burner.

Man... I think ia just For complete the Simulor set... Like Anku For Paris

6 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Im just waiting for DE to throw a curve ball and we get something completely unexpected.

Btw wouldnt an Ether weapon suit new loka? Just saying

I think Magistar would be perfect for them... Or maybe Nami Skyla

ether definitely wouldn't fit with the earth theme

4 hours ago, Deskhon said:

Screw bolt weapons,  screw these useless mastery fodders.

Arbiters should get something that suits their role, like a nikana or destreza ,  not boltace. 

Do you really want a 4th nikana? Why hate variety?...... Boltace would be good.. It makes sense since they're making a new stance for tonfas... Sooo

3 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

I think Magistar would be perfect for them... Or maybe Nami Skyla

ether definitely wouldn't fit with the earth theme

Read the ether weapons description and compare them to new loka's flavor text

They like to cleanse, and dislike all that is impure

Edited by OzoneSlayer

9 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Read the ether weapons description and compare them to new loka's flavor text

They like to cleanse, and dislike all that is impure

Still don't think it looks close enough to the other weapons they already have, I feel it wouldn't match their looks, look at the sancti Tigris and then the sancti castanas. I just feel Magistar or Nami skyla , either of them would fit better , and really no offense but people would be pretty pissed if ether sword was their weapon

4 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

people would be pretty pissed if ether sword was their weapon

Why when it would inevitably be top tier? I don't see why people would be pissed at a mediocre weapon being made viable. Also, everyone thought the Rakta Cernos would be garbage, and it turned out to be the best bow in the game

Also there's crimson dervish...

Edited by OzoneSlayer

Just now, OzoneSlayer said:

Why when it would inevitably be top tier? I don't see why people would be pissed at a mediocre weapon being made viable. Also, everyone thought the Rakta Cernos would be garbage, and it turned out to be the best bow in the game

Well. It's not the best bow in the game. And because ether is a very early game weapon, not as much as the cernos was but ether is probably the second melee you make if you start out. To make it viable they'd have to buff it substantially and DE doesn't do that ever.... They just don't and like I said before ether sword would be out of place 

23 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

Well. It's not the best bow in the game. 

It outperforms the dread vs flesh and the Paris prime vs armor, not even counting that you don't need a fire rate mod which increases your damage even more since you charge 4x as fast

And energy speed and aoe viral pull it even further ahead

Edited by OzoneSlayer

Just now, OzoneSlayer said:

It outperforms the dread vs flesh and the Paris prime vs armor, not even counting that you don't need a fire rate mod which increases your damage even more since you charge 4x as fast

From my expierence no. A Paris prime will take down a bombard easier than a Rakta cernos late game 

I would love a Telos Boltace, spinning is a rather fun way to play to be fair, which the Boltace seems perfect for that playstyle. 

Sancti Redeemer, fitting New Loki's explosive weaponry.

Rakta Heat Dagger, due to their current love of stealth for a lot of things and the fact they already use it. 

Synoid Heliocor, due to inevitability.

Vaykor Jat Kittag, because it's hammer time.......

For Perrin Sequence, i would love a new prova to be honest. 

Edited by (XB1)Twinna25
Changing RV weapone