Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Range in the Weapon Upgrade UI

Restartmind111

Maybe i'm blind or i just don't know where it is shown, but if i'm not an idiot for suggesting this then i'd like to see the melee weapons' range at least in the Upgrade UI, you know, like the attack speed, channeling cost, etc. Just so because we got mods like Reach or Primed Reach that modifies said attribute, it'd be cool to know a representative % of it. Oh and also if we want to know the default range for each type of weapon, instead of having to rely on the Wiki for such details. 

I don't know if there's a thread about this but hey, i just thought on this right now and said why not. I'd like to read your thoughts on this guys!

Or maybe i'm just a silly boy lmao.

Affirmative.

And still it would be nice if we could see in abilities parameters UI (the one that "with modifiers and without" button) how changing these parameters for warframes (weapon modes affects abilities of: Mesa, Ash, Ex and others ), depending on equipped weapon modding.

And also, if we could see in the same interface window - how affected augumented ability:
by
augument-mod inserted: adding/changing parameter names and its values.
by warframe duration/range/strength modes inserted
Edited by keensight_JDS

48 minutes ago, JohnnyQuantum said:

+ 1

I got a Primed Reach recently, and now wondering if it was worth it?

Yes it was, i mean, you can use it with the Orthos Prime for example, and you will see how awesome the range is + it's a good melee weapon and already has a really high range by default = worth it. There are other weapon to use with the mod as well like the Mios.