The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats your daily warframe routine?

Knight_Ex

All I do is sortie.  And if there's a good mission in sortie for grinding Focus, I'll run it once or twice then log out.  I also pop on for alerts if they're good, but really only to get rare mods worth selling and the premium drops when they happen.

• 2 months later...

Login => Empty extractor => Forma => Alerts => Trade (which no one buys ;n;) => Vault runs => Sorties => Fissures => Quests => Texi people => LOR if possible => Grind => Grind => Grind => Grind => log out

yes i have no life

Ah, the routine. Yes, there is one. It actually starts before I leave work.

Usually some last minute negotiation near the timeclock or breakroom over whether WoT missions need doing or making fun of Fallout4 players. If the former, then there won't be any WF that evening. Weekends are different, but there might be some instant messaging or Skyping if someone really has the jones for some tanks or whatever.

If it is a WF night (usually is), then it goes like this:

Login.

Check extractors and reset same.

Check the forge for new finished stuff (usually forma).

Check the alerts. Do anything interesting.

Check the invasions. Do anything that has catalysts and maybe reactors. Infrequent, but has to be done.

Check the sorties. Laugh and move on.

Check the "to do" list. This is several post-it notes on the wall near the computer being used. Generally it's cheat sheets of relics needed, prime parts still needed, and where all of that might be found. Then the relic tab is checked to see if there are suitable missions for trace grinding. If so (means MDs and assorted endless modes--corpus need not apply), then it's all about the relics and prime parts obtained thereby. If not, then more focused grinding is on the menu and whatever forma projects are outstanding will be worked on.

Spend about 2 hours on this during the week and anywhere from 1-6 hours on weekends, frequently with multiple play sessions on the same day. Just depends on outside projects.

Anything like TAs or general events or new quests will jump to the head of the line.