Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

13 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

All they are getting with being so tight lipped and delaying umbra(s) further with the excuse of "we want to make him/them special" is allowing expectations to grow higher and higher and eventually create disappointment when he's finally here. In the same way as happened with the secind dream and players that weren't happy with the operator reveal. (There's no way to make everyone happy anyways)

I left the game right before the SD came out due to my PC dieing and when I came back on PS4 in November I saw some old friends were still playing. Some liked it some hated it. Ultimately my opinion is still the same Umbra should be apart of U19. Have the Twin Queens get killed by it or have them reveal that it works for them Idk just give me sexy new Excal Q_Q

1 hour ago, EmptyDevil said:

I feel like my theory of low Guardians being the Solar Rail guards is true after this update.

Like a League of some kind? Protectors of the Origin System? 

It seems Stalker forgot who he once was. Maby (Hopefully) he will regain those memories now.

I am allso beginning to suspect Umbra will be part of the Tau-Rail being repaired. And that trey will be tied to the Sentients. 

8 hours ago, arch111 said:

Like a League of some kind? Protectors of the Origin System? 

It seems Stalker forgot who he once was. Maby (Hopefully) he will regain those memories now.

I am allso beginning to suspect Umbra will be part of the Tau-Rail being repaired. And that trey will be tied to the Sentients. 

Yep, a league that was spaced out and meant to be checkpoints.

Might be possible.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

how so? (on xb1 so i have no clue whats in the update x-x ) feel free to spoil it for me 

It's a little bit of a reach, but i don't think they would be saying something that could easily be connected to Stalker if there wasn't a connection.

Spoiler

RZwbMpl.jpg

FkboyaL.jpg

They also speak with a slight whisper to their voices.

4 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Might be possible.

It's a little bit of a reach, but i don't think they would be saying something that could easily be connected to Stalker if there wasn't a connection.

Hide contents

RZwbMpl.jpg

FkboyaL.jpg

I forgot to take a capture of the quote that bugged me the most:

can't remember exactly how it went, but came from the rhino specter and said something along the lines of a secret rail that shouldn't be found. (Tau ceti rail?)I hope to get it from another specter or at least see someone getting a cap of it

On a side note: I still amazed that noone has opened a thread to discuss the lore behind specters quotes with some caps of them included to have some discussion here on forums about these.

7 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I forgot to take a capture of the quote that bugged me the most:

Reveal hidden contents

can't remember exactly how it went, but came from the rhino specter and said something along the lines of a secret rail that shouldn't be found. (Tau ceti rail?)I hope to get it from another specter or at least see someone getting a cap of it

On a side note: I still amazed that noone has opened a thread to discuss the lore behind specters quotes with some caps of them included to have some discussion here on forums about these.

Interesting. 

I'm also surprised no one made a thread yet.

1 hour ago, EmptyDevil said:

Might be possible.

Reveal hidden contents

RZwbMpl.jpg

FkboyaL.jpg

very interesting indeed 

we know the stalker was apart of the  low guardians, he is our reference to that order... the acolytes are just students/devotees is how weve discussed it, not sure if they can be classified in the same way though ....(edgelord wannabes?) 

the shadow-life concept is most intriguing, and i think at least in part may confirm that the orokin did indeed use an alternative states besides the transference we the tenno employ. we only had the stalker as a reference for this possible alternative state , if others are out there and employ a similar ..state then it may also help to corroborate your full transference theory as well 

The discussion of Umbra at TennoCon (it was actually talked about twice, first being the art panel, second being TennoLive) was no different from the recent statements. The most concise saying I can come up with, that DE constantly thinks of when presented with an Umbra question is "Bear with us".

Edited by LazerSkink

6 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I've just about had it with their negligence toward this topic. If he ain't in part 3 I'm done. I'm so sick of these stupid mind games they're playing with us about Umbra.

not negligence, it wasn't stated anywere they would make umbra the priority, just that it would get done

and in all honesty improving the game overall should take priority, they were trying to address issues within the game and improve it as needed

it will be a better release overal then imo , and we do know it will be relatively soon and have a impact as big or greater then the second dream

if that vid at tennocon is a hint at anything we may have had some things right

-room is not grineer

-teshin in the NEW design appears 

-operator is alone in ..snow? 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

not negligence, it wasn't stated anywere they would make umbra the priority, just that it would get done

and in all honesty improving the game overall should take priority, they were trying to address issues within the game and improve it as needed

it will be a better release overal then imo , and we do know it will be relatively soon and have a impact as big or greater then the second dream

if that vid at tennocon is a hint at anything we may have had some things right

-room is not grineer

-teshin in the NEW design appears 

-operator is alone in ..snow? 

the snow is really suspicious ,

Anyway guys calm down , If DE had a crisis would you be mad if the game shut down and no release Umbra ? They know what they are doing , and if they think its ready they would release it but they know that it still needs work , also they said it will be this year if i recall correctly.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

-room is not grineer

Correction; the Operator said it "doesn't look Grineer", not that it isn't Grineer. It's obviously the same design as the room seen in the first War Within trailer, meaning it belongs to the Queens; their quarters or close to their quarters.

Edited by LazerSkink

1 hour ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I've just about had it with their negligence toward this topic. If he ain't in part 3 I'm done. I'm so sick of these stupid mind games they're playing with us about Umbra.

All I know is this just chill bro take my advice and chill you never know whats around the corner.

1 hour ago, LazerSkink said:

Correction; the Operator said it "doesn't look Grineer", not that it isn't Grineer. It's obviously the same design as the room seen in the first War Within trailer, meaning it belongs to the Queens; their quarters or close to their quarters.

sorry was quick cliff notes >- < 

the design of their ... ill just call it tile sets is very different from grineer we know

that pond or whatever it was the nyx was looking at looked very much like orokin styles but different color scheme

orokin is white and gold (void tilesets) this was black and ..red metal tint ? 

dunno 

titania looked great though 

They said around the corner. It just makes sense Umbra would be in War Within. Tons of buildup, Secrecy on the quest AND Umbra, all the talk about Warframes operating independently from their tenno. It just feels like there's no way he won't he in War Within, have faith