Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

I wonder how an Umbra Frost would look. I've been maining my Frost Prime since 2013, but if the Umbra Frost looks... cooler then I might switch to it even if I have to use 6+ forma again. 

Edited by Tymerc

I'm a patient player, at first, I didn't care because we were told we would receive Umbra Excalibur in time.

However, for the first time I've ever asked, I have to ask: What is taking so damn long?

It has been over a year since Warframe China came out. This is becoming very lame, DE.

12 minutes ago, Aura said:

I'm a patient player, at first, I didn't care because we were told we would receive Umbra Excalibur in time.

However, for the first time I've ever asked, I have to ask: What is taking so damn long?

It has been over a year since Warframe China came out. This is becoming very lame, DE.

actually no , we discovered umbra in july , not over a year .>-> , kill me

Just saying, I think there could be a lot of red conning if/when umbra comes to the world build. I really want umbra just for more variety because that never a bad thing in a game, but they need to implement it in a way that most players will like. Ive read through the post that suggest it to be obtained like a prime and others a quest line for individual frames. I would like to see it kind of make the reveal in second dream not so heart breaking.

I'm just going to ask this question... throwing it out there... but umm, how many of you would be pleased or upset if it turned out to be one of the exclusives for Tennocon?

Also, I'm really hoping I can apply my Obsidian Skin, Obsidian Helmet, and Obsidian Syadana on it with the scarf... well could lose the Syadana for the scarf... but then would probably need to get 10 more Arcane Trickeries.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)skydrive said:

I'm just going to ask this question... throwing it out there... but umm, how many of you would be pleased or upset if it turned out to be one of the exclusives for Tennocon?

Also, I'm really hoping I can apply my Obsidian Skin, Obsidian Helmet, and Obsidian Syadana on it with the scarf... well could lose the Syadana for the scarf... but then would probably need to get 10 more Arcane Trickeries.

What did you just say....

25 minutes ago, (PS4)skydrive said:

the scarf isn't a syandana , it's a part of the frame and u can put syandanas while the scarf is there

25 minutes ago, (PS4)skydrive said:

The Scarf is in the auxiliary slot. Its the same with Nekro's mortos binds and Valkyrs binding.

As I remember I've saw an old post on twitter that someone ask to Steve how much the Umbra will be the same, it was like 94%, I'm not quite sure but the number was like that, I guess they remove the scarf and make that purchasable like a syndana, I dunno what gold part they will remove it but I don't think all the stuff

3 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

probably no , it's an Umbra exclusive thing ( probably >_> )

Hopefully thats not the case, its literally the only reason I'm looking forward to the umbra.  At the very least let me equip its body on my prime, I want that scarf yo...  I need that scarf!!!

50 minutes ago, Z3GR4M said:

Hopefully thats not the case, its literally the only reason I'm looking forward to the umbra.  At the very least let me equip its body on my prime, I want that scarf yo...  I need that scarf!!!

Because when you're slaughtering those Grineer you have to look good while doing it, am I right? I hope that if they do add Umbra variants for all Frames that each one has similar attire unique to each of them. 

I know Excalibur Umbra is most talked about, but aren't any of you wondering what other Umbra Warframes will be released alongside him?

Umbra Rhino and Loki just HAVE to be awesome. And Limbo Umbra can be the dark twisted mage I hoped he would be on release.

55 minutes ago, arch111 said:

I know Excalibur Umbra is most talked about, but aren't any of you wondering what other Umbra Warframes will be released alongside him?

Umbra Rhino and Loki just HAVE to be awesome. And Limbo Umbra can be the dark twisted mage I hoped he would be on release.

I am waiting for Ash umbra

9 hours ago, (PS4)skydrive said:

.....*gets pitchforks and touches*

9 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

What did you just say....

*hands pitchfork* here ya go 

9 hours ago, oshunter124 said:

The Scarf is in the auxiliary slot. Its the same with Nekro's mortos binds and Valkyrs binding.

this is not confirmed tenno, please review scarf info on Origional post (page 1)

from our changyou info the scarf is a FIXED part of umbra excalibur primes model currently

we the tenno have ASKED in large numbers that it be a toggleable auxiliary item for the global builds umbra excalibur

DE has not made any promises or comments on this subject 

2 hours ago, Tymerc said:

Because when you're slaughtering those Grineer you have to look good while doing it, am I right? I hope that if they do add Umbra variants for all Frames that each one has similar attire unique to each of them. 

my hope exactly 

but there wont be an umbra for every frame ( every frame will have prime, but not every frame will have an umbra)

1 hour ago, arch111 said:

this , im personally in my corner for umbra ember/equinox ....and umbra nova = darkmattert?