Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us use Dojo instead of the Orbiter

Redthirst

Here's a suggestion to make Dojo more useful: give it the same functionality as your Orbiter has, and then potentially give us an option to load into Dojo instead of our Orbiter. That way, you can hang out with your clan in your Dojo, but if you want to play the game you don't need to load back into your Orbiter: you can just go to the specific terminals(like Foundry or Relic Refinement) inside your Dojo.

5 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Not until they have servers for dojo's. That is for sure.

Just think about loading into the game and your host has a potato as a PC / Saghetti as internet lines and you can't do a damn thing.

Then you can always go back to your Orbiter. It's entirely optional, and it won't replace your Orbiter by default.

Apart from the fact that i cant customize my dojo, so all the noggles and art would be worthless. Maybe 'use dojo as an alternative to the orbiter' would be better.

I still think they should scrap dojos as they are and give us a private relay with customisable rooms.

On 8/8/2016 at 2:22 PM, Rakshat said:

Honestly, I'd rather have an ability to invite other players into my orbiter.

It's a bit small for that. And there is nowhere to sit.

On 8/8/2016 at 2:06 PM, chaotea said:

Maybe 'use dojo as an alternative to the orbiter' would be better.

That's kinda the idea. I'm not asking them to replace our Orbiter with Dojo. I'm simply asking for Dojos to be given the same functionality as Orbiters, and then for an option to be given to use Dojo instead of an Orbiter.

On 8/8/2016 at 2:06 PM, chaotea said:

I still think they should scrap dojos as they are and give us a private relay with customisable rooms.

How is that different from Dojos?

59 minutes ago, Redthirst said:

How is that different from Dojos?

We'd have a solid core structure, which looks really cool. Upgrades to things like power could be non-room based, as no one uses them anyway. Plus the relays are kitted out in a way that makes large scale interactions alot more interesting.