Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Nikana stances!

(PSN)jason_lee281

Question

I am finally able to get the nikana after farming for Argon crystals and looking for forma blueprints. But now I really need a stance for it, and I just can't seem to find them.

For Blind Justice, I've been killing the Jackal to farm for Stalker Marks, but for some reason I can't seem to get the message from the Stalker after killing the Jackal MANY MANY times.

As for the other 2, Decisive Judgement and Tranquil Cleave, I've been playing defence on Mars to farm them. Those are easier for me to farm alone (None of my friends use Nikanas, so I feel kinda bad dragging them to farm the stances) since they are for lower levels. But I see so few Heavy Gunners and Arid/Frontier Butchers in the defence missions and I can only handle 15 waves alone, I just aren't able to protect the cryopod after wave 16. I've also tried Grineer survivals on Phobos but I don't see ANY Arid/Frontier Butchers, just enemies simply labeled as "Butchers".

Any recommended missions I should try? Which has lots of Arid/Frontier Butchers? Are there Phobos survivals with those 2 types of butchers? Plz help! Thx!

P.S. Tranquil Cleave is my most desired stance out of the three.

13 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, (PS4)jason_lee281 said:

I am finally able to get the nikana after farming for Argon crystals and looking for forma blueprints. But now I really need a stance for it, and I just can't seem to find them.

For Blind Justice, I've been killing the Jackal to farm for Stalker Marks, but for some reason I can't seem to get the message from the Stalker after killing the Jackal MANY MANY times.

As for the other 2, Decisive Judgement and Tranquil Cleave, I've been playing defence on Mars to farm them. Those are easier for me to farm alone (None of my friends use Nikanas, so I feel kinda bad dragging them to farm the stances) since they are for lower levels. But I see so few Heavy Gunners and Arid/Frontier Butchers in the defence missions and I can only handle 15 waves alone, I just aren't able to protect the cryopod after wave 16. I've also tried Grineer survivals on Phobos but I don't see ANY Arid/Frontier Butchers, just enemies simply labeled as "Butchers".

Any recommended missions I should try? Which has lots of Arid/Frontier Butchers? Are there Phobos survivals with those 2 types of butchers? Plz help! Thx!

P.S. Tranquil Cleave is my most desired stance out of the three.

I'm not online now, but I do have a spare Tranquil Cleave if you're interested. Feel free to add me and if we're on at the same time, I can give it to you.

3 hours ago, (PS4)jason_lee281 said:

As for the other 2, Decisive Judgement and Tranquil Cleave, I've been playing defence on Mars to farm them

You can only have one mark per boss at a time, perhaps you already have one from the Jackal.  Also, you have to get the killing blow so if you are in a squad instead of solo it can be tricky.  I'd suggest you kill every boss solo from Venus to Pluto (or as high as you can go).  Having marks from more than one boss doesn't increase the chances Stalker will appear, but its easier to make sure you always have a mark.

Farm Tranquil Cleave on the Earth excavation mission.  It always has people if on public and its a reasonable way to level up weaker stuff and butchers are plentiful.

Don't bother with Decisive Judgement... its junk compared to the other two.

You should probably upgrade it to a dragon nikana as soon as you can but decisive judgement isn't all that good tbh nor is blind justice. Unless you prefer slower attacks with iffy hitboxes. I have all 3 stances and I prefer Tranquil Cleave to the other two by far so that's the one I think you should go for.

You probably already have the death mark from jackal long ago I believe and the stalker just hasn't spawned to "avenge" the jackal.

You can also try other bosses to boost death marks and get a squad marked by him to boost the spawn chances.

5 hours ago, DandannyG said:

You should probably upgrade it to a dragon nikana as soon as you can but decisive judgement isn't all that good tbh nor is blind justice. Unless you prefer slower attacks with iffy hitboxes. I have all 3 stances and I prefer Tranquil Cleave to the other two by far so that's the one I think you should go for.

Personal preference.  I prefer Blind Justice over the other two because of style, speed, and the combos.  Also that Stealth kill animation is hella funny/cool.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
spelling