Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are all operators female?

Ray.Starling

Question

So I've been wondering this for a while and it's been bugging me. Are operators all female or something? It's a stupid question ik but I'm just wondering. Cause there really is no gender defining option in the customization menu other than the voices. Even then they all seem to look female no matter what I do, and they don't have flat chests. That's like the thing that bothers me the most. The manly heron voice belongs to someone who probably isn't male. Wow.

14 answers to this question

1 minute ago, DandannyG said:

Oh actually? Ty fam

If you are having trouble telling, as they are all very young and androgynous, is all the male faces have their hoods open on their outfits. All of the female faces don't have their hoods on at all, showing their shoulders.

When you also pick a male type face, the chest area becomes much more broad than when you choose a female face.

There are indeed differing genders for Operators, but... since they aren't fully developed. There isn't a lot to distinguish one from another. (Developing a more muscular build and the deepening of the voice for males when they hit puberty. Fuller breasts and wider hips for child-bearing that comes with puberty for females... and so on.)

So yes, there isn't much to determine one from another since they are just children. But as is, the chest is clearly wider/broader for males, and the females possess a moderately developed bust and a slightly increased circumference to their hips. Which defines their age range as anywhere from 12-15 years old.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

13 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

If you are having trouble telling, as they are all very young and androgynous, is all the male faces have their hoods open on their outfits. All of the female faces don't have their hoods on at all, showing their shoulders.

Alright thanks fam

Actually in the age range from any where of 12+ the gender features begin to emerge, it's something you learn from anatomy and art children when you draw them you have a choice follow anatomy and give them gender traits, or avoid SJW's and make them as close to asexual as possible, which is what de decided to do with operators.