The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we ever getting our cloth physics that were teased way back

PixalatedVortex

DE I know there are more important things to do, and you'd have to remodel and rerig the frames, but the physics were said to be soon back near update 13, for Volt, Trinity, and Frost, and on top of that prototypes were shown on devstreams, and currently in game Trinity is the only one that was finished (likely because her's was the easiest) however, it has been shown that the game fully supports advanced cloth on newer frames and even the older syandanas were updated, DE please I know it isn't important but it has been a long time coming :(

what i'd like even more is some kind of logic applied to what parts get cloth physics. i mean obviously metal or other mechanical looking parts having jelly physics looks terrible imho. lets take the new nova syandana. those arms look mechanical and solid from a design standpoint but the physics for them makes them look like boneless arms / limp something

• 1 month later...

Soon ~ It's the year 2312, humanity has reached the far corners of their solar system and is on the brink of a voyage to their nearest star. There's also this weird parade going on outside our headquarters, do you have know anything about that Ted?

Ted: Well Maggie, this is "youuuu-ge". Warframe has finally added cloth physics to all of their 10,343,523 warframes, every single one. Even those old ones no one ever plays anymore like Frost. My great great granpa left me his founders account in his will, I'm installing it RIGHT NOW and so should everyone. Soon TM is finally here! Nevermind the star voyage, not like we're going to find anything new there anyway...

So there you have it, year 2312 as predicted by the great Nostradumbus