Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW KITEER SEKHARA!

Rhino

Would be better if he didn't had his signature on it.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Shi'teer but I just don't like using something that has someone elses signature.

Regardless I will buy it cause I like the energy effect and it is the closest I can get to the Tethra's doom one (cries a bit).

Edited by Gamer3548

ndJ80WT.jpg

Lpnun7l.jpg

F7Os80Z.jpg

I wish Tethra would get some love.

Right now, it looks like a pile of crap compared to Ki'teer's version (even with the uncolourable signature). (It is colourable, but wont change colour until you confirm your selected energy colour. With this new information my point is stronger)

Edited by Cat_Jam

17 hours ago, BlackVortex said:

this is basically an improved version of the Tethra's Doom Quantum Emblem...

really disappointed that they made another unique item I owned obsolete meanwhile having the Braton/Lato Vandal and the Lato/Skana/Excalibur Prime still untouched...

That is really weird thinking.

You only obtained yours because you just happened to be able to play when it was out. You did not scale the Himalayas to get it, you could of got it by doing missions over and over with totally inferior gear and builds and just get carried by the other three people, so how exactly did you you "earn" it anyway, to say "this version makes mine obsolete"?

I don't even look at other people "bling". Bling is personal. It's something to look at in your own ship.

If you are running around thinking "no one now looks at my Tethra's Doom logo because this new one looks better on that other player", maybe you need to try and remember what a "game" is.

1 hour ago, DSpite said:

That is really weird thinking.

You only obtained yours because you just happened to be able to play when it was out. You did not scale the Himalayas to get it, you could of got it by doing missions over and over with totally inferior gear and builds and just get carried by the other three people, so how exactly did you you "earn" it anyway, to say "this version makes mine obsolete"?

I don't even look at other people "bling". Bling is personal. It's something to look at in your own ship.

If you are running around thinking "no one now looks at my Tethra's Doom logo because this new one looks better on that other player", maybe you need to try and remember what a "game" is.

don't pay to much  attention to this person was checking his profile, his not here to help the game or players, his useless, 4k comments taking people and their posts down.

It's shiny.

It's pretty.

It isn't particularly cheap, but nothing a few hours of relic farming can't fix.

And, best of all, people can stop pining after the Quantum Emblem. Now you can have your Nvidia-pumped particle shoulder party and quit bothering Tethra's Doom vets.

I bought one. Why not? But my Quantum Emblem isn't going anywhere.