The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime Stats

35 minutes ago, zehne said:

I found that the most OP of weapons (when you actually want to melee), need a good heaping balance of crit, status and be weighed towards slash.

The reason is simple: 

• Higher slash damage means that the status effect is weighted for slash procs.
  • With ~~15% crit you can make the weapon crit viable w/ blood rush
  • With ~~20% status you can make the weapon status viable w/ weeping wounds

For example, one 60% elemental mod on a Nikana P w/ weeping wounds should have about a 60% chance to status proc @ a 2.0 melee combo (which is very easy to obtain).   Most people only focus on the crits, and either try to shoot for red crits, or over mod into critical damage.  The fact is a slash proc is like critting in itself.  Slash proc damage is nothing to laugh at, especially after you watch that one vid of a single proc killing a lvl 140 bombard.

Right on spot my friend

19 hours ago, zehne said:

I found that the most OP of weapons (when you actually want to melee), need a good heaping balance of crit, status and be weighed towards slash.

The reason is simple: 

• Higher slash damage means that the status effect is weighted for slash procs.
  • With ~~15% crit you can make the weapon crit viable w/ blood rush
  • With ~~20% status you can make the weapon status viable w/ weeping wounds

For example, one 60% elemental mod on a Nikana P w/ weeping wounds should have about a 60% chance to status proc @ a 2.0 melee combo (which is very easy to obtain).   Most people only focus on the crits, and either try to shoot for red crits, or over mod into critical damage.  The fact is a slash proc is like critting in itself.  Slash proc damage is nothing to laugh at, especially after you watch that one vid of a single proc killing a lvl 140 bombard.

i am all for > 30% status galatine prime. slash proc stacking is gud.

you will know once you tried a status-crit build on dual kamas prime or mios.

On 8/14/2016 at 10:02 PM, Epsik-kun said:

It already does.

I must disagree personally, tbh my crit/status nikana (mostly focused on crit) kills lv500 fairy easy in like 5 or less seconds and without the crit the variant heavily fails.... crit weapons currently are the ideal melee

(BTW-this was on a rath event for those levels solo)

(PS - BTW - MY MODS WERE 

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart

Just now, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

I must disagree personally, tbh my crit/status nikana (mostly focused on crit) kills lv500 fairy easy and without the crit the variant heavily fails.... crit weapons currently are the ideal melee

It does not. Nikana would be a bad weapon against level 500 enemies (in fact, it'll have its damage fall-off around enemy level 200 at best), unless you mean "unarmored enemies", which Galatine can kill just fine. Not as fast as Nikana, but fine. And it'll be on pair with it, if not better against armored targets.

Unless you are using Banshee. But Banshee is fine with a spoon.

6 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

It does not. Nikana would be a bad weapon against level 500 enemies (in fact, it'll have its damage fall-off around enemy level 200 at best), unless you mean "unarmored enemies", which Galatine can kill just fine. Not as fast as Nikana, but fine. And it'll be on pair with it, if not better against armored targets.

Unless you are using Banshee. But Banshee is fine with a spoon.

that's were you're wrong its a very very interested build that uses gas and slash procs... if you wai a sec I'l list the mods and it kils lv500 pretty easy

8d774bcb6da6463c86dee6d16966ea75.png

this with naramon did the trick really easy to kill

the main focus is the blind justice knockdown combo with naramon causes them to get downed and take IMMENSE status damage from proc on average getting 20k-50k

NOTE I use prime pressure point now after it came to ps4

2nd note I can provide images later of me killing them if you want^^

that's were you're wrong its a very very interested build that uses gas and slash procs... if you wai a sec I'l list the mods and it kils lv500 pretty easy

Gas is useless on that level. Building for slash proc is highly suboptimal. Do you even know when enemy level 500 appear?

7 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Gas is useless on that level. Building for slash proc is highly suboptimal. Do you even know when enemy level 500 appear?

obviously in the endless at  around 230'ish kils they appear -_-

(LOOK) on my profile and you will see for the rathuum event............

also I can provide pics of it killing those lv500 if you want .-.

and the procs are dealing generally 20k-50k 

(note) it works so well because of the main damage type being slash with a EASY stance for knocking them down as well as having the minimum status and crit needed as well as naramon step and (DEPENDING ON THE MISSION) valkyrs warcry build to speed it up more

obviously in the endless at  around 230'ish kils the appear -_-

230'ish kills of what? You won't get level 500 enemies after "around 230'ish kills".

That's even without saying that on level 500, even popcorn enemies will have over a hundred thousands HP. Heavy Eximi will easily go above a million.

2 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

230'ish kills of what? You won't get level 500 enemies after "around 230'ish kills".

That's even without saying that on level 500, even popcorn enemies will have over a hundred thousands HP. Heavy Eximi will easily go above a million.

rathuum event............ and it does kill..... lololololololol I can provide pics of me knocking them down if you would like

in about 4 hours and 30min I should be back home and I can do it again if you feel comfortable with that^^

1 minute ago, Epsik-kun said:

Oh god, this thing.

Well, you don't need crits to do that. Galatine will work just fine. Armor bypass works on every weapon.

so you were obviously wrong and pretty judgmental before but never said sorry... hmm k

and it honestly wont kill them at the level.... I'm not talking about finishers :ppp   

and its because the knockdowns and naramon together can trigger the status procs killing literally everything that can be knocked down....

the ticks go depending from maybe 3-8'ish times a second each doing 20k-50k so yeah it kills really fast

1 minute ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

so you were obviously wrong and pretty judgmental before but never said sorry... hmm k

and it honestly wont kill them at the level.... I'm not talking about finishers :ppp   

and its because the knockdowns and naramon together can trigger the status procs killing literally everything that can be knocked down....

the ticks go depending from maybe 3-8'ish times a second each doing 20k-50k so yeah it kills really fast

Well it's your fault for not saying key information first and being arrogant. Rathuum is a whole separate kind of mission. You simply won't get to the enemy level 500 in a Survival with Nikana, because it won't be able to kill enemies fast enough, which is my reasoning.

Neither do I. I am talking about armor bypass you're encountering. Which works on Galatine just fine.

Meh, Ichors do it better anyway.

3 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Well it's your fault for not saying key information first and being arrogant. Rathuum is a whole separate kind of mission. You simply won't get to the enemy level 500 in a Survival with Nikana, because it won't be able to kill enemies fast enough, which is my reasoning.

Neither do I. I am talking about armor bypass you're encountering. Which works on Galatine just fine.

Meh, Ichors do it better anyway.

Well it's your fault for not saying key information first and being arrogant. Rathuum is a whole separate kind of mission

please calm down and if you noticed I edited that part in as you were typing it seems

actually I have in survival in a 3 hours t4 solo before the specter update ^-^

also I tester ichors and they are good.... but its not good enough, it takes like a a few seconds to kill a crowd of level 90 bombards... I need something that can kinda just knock them down and kill them while I kill other things right off the bat

3 minutes ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

you can simply just ask, trin percent kills pretty fast (reference to the lv9999 alert which I solo'd)

(AND if you want about nuls) Hikou Prime takes care of that .-.

Trinity 1-2 combo was unable to kill fast enough to sustain Life Support in solo. If it wasn't Solo, I believe you. If it was - I do not.

Edited by Epsik-kun