Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #131: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

What I don't get is why with the SoTR update a bunch of my keys got turned into relics for mag when she was already vaulted? If that's normal, than why did I not get any of the other vaulted relics? So much confusion here on console right now. 

Mag p is the only vaulted frame you can still farm for with relics. The other unvaulted frames were never in relics, so they can't be farmed out of them.  When they vaulted mag p, they made a new relic, which drops in ODS, that had the rest of the parts on the vaulted relics. so that is most likely why you got mag p relics left over, since they made a new relic, and you wouldn't have any corresponding keys that would translate into relics for that.

1 hour ago, beckettb said:

Mag p is the only vaulted frame you can still farm for with relics. The other unvaulted frames were never in relics, so they can't be farmed out of them.  When they vaulted mag p, they made a new relic, which drops in ODS, that had the rest of the parts on the vaulted relics. so that is most likely why you got mag p relics left over, since they made a new relic, and you wouldn't have any corresponding keys that would translate into relics for that.

Well...On console, Mag was never unvaulted during the relic system, therefore it makes no sense to retroactively assign her to relics if she was never farmable that way. At least on console it makes no sense, plus I got a bunch of her relics and only one for Nyx. Guess which one I care about the most? 

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

prSF96z.jpg

Tenno! The deployment status of ‘The Silver Grove’ will determine if we play the update with our lovely audience, or if we boot up the DEV Build!

Are you prepared to enter ‘The Silver Grove’? Get ready with Rebecca and Megan as they take flight with the soon-to-be-released Titania! Don’t get distracted, you might miss other tidbits of upcoming ‘The Silver Grove’ content!

PLUS, see some amazing new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, August 18th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Could you put the option of hitting "start" ro see what other team mates have equipped back in view during map? With the new star chart now you have to close out the map completely to see whats equipped, before you could hit "start" and look and access options like aresenal etc all while in the map.

I think the new chart is neat but really miss that feature. 

ThAnks! See u guys tonight lol