The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A more "constructive" version of "Thanks DE for Ruining Nekros", with a few other ideas.

(XBOX)GAMEW1ENER

1 hour ago, Epsik-kun said:

Hey, do you say "power creep" when you stumble and hit your toe IRL?

No, I say "Ouch my toe god god god worst parts over worst parts over I want some peanut better now ;-;"

but I don't see how that is relevant.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

What levels were those missions? Also, what were you running?

I'm interested in knowing since I'm still trying out stuff ^_^ Currently using 180% Strength and 125% Duration.

Akkad, Helena I think is the name, the Uranus Survival, and I ran through a lot of the Sedna tileset helping out a friend.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)GAMEW1ENER said:

If you are MR 5 in the game. There is NO way you have played the game long enough to understand the complexities and undertones of the game. 

Im sorry if this offends you. But it is not possible. Unless they have played on another platform with a higher rank.

I was a Mastery Level 6 and Played the Game EVERYDAY for the FIRST YEAR that way.  I Blame the Penta.  Rhino Prime - and Coptering for my lack of interest in Mastery in my first year.

Only thing wrong with your post was you putting down Lower Mastery Ranks.  Not everyone wants to be a Master Prestige.  

Just now, JSharpie said:

No, I say "Ouch my toe god god god worst parts over worst parts over I want some peanut better now ;-;"

Akkad, Helena I think is the name, the Uranus Survival, and I ran through a lot of the Sedna tileset helping out a friend.

Sounds good! Since the next "higher level" stuff is Void and Sorties. Also, when I asked about running stuff I meant mods. I should've been clearer, sorry :P

Just now, JSharpie said:

Oh, good to know. I was just worrying you might be saying "power creep" in situations when its usage makes no sense IRL too.

Kinda weird, if you think about it. Imagine:

it's morning. You wake up See your mom. She says "Good morning!", and you answer "Power creep!" in return.

That would be strange, don't ya agree?

57 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Oh, good to know. I was just worrying you might be saying "power creep" in situations when its usage makes no sense IRL too.

Kinda weird, if you think about it. Imagine:

it's morning. You wake up See your mom. She says "Good morning!", and you answer "Power creep!" in return.

That would be strange, don't ya agree?

Cool thread derailment man.

im only going to say this: the only thing i miss was the finger workout i did before, i almost had a second bicep growing in my 3rd finger which i pressed 3 with

now he is more useful than ever, u can desecrate, while having useful shadows at ur side (senteints, burS#&$es and all the cheesy mobs u can think of included) while also are free to move and use ur weapons

VS before

u stand in once place, spam 3

no thanks, DE did nekros right, wish they did mag as good

19 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

Except they do still get shot at and fight?

Still would take an unreasonable amount for one to die at that point. Enemies have vastly more health and armor than us at high levels. Multiply the health of some of the tank enemies and you'd have something that would take at least a half hour to go down even in stuff like sorties.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

14 minutes ago, (XB1)GAMEW1ENER said:

LOL

Aside from syndicate weapons, none of which are even particularly good apart from those from Cephalon Suda, Red Veil, and Steel Meridian, and the Dragon Nikana, which has been power-crept into irrelevance, an MR 5 has access to pretty much all the good weapons in the game.

There are MR 21's who fail at Appolodorus. I know because I've seen them, almost right after Chinaframe became a thing, complaining in Chinese over voice-chat when people try to actually play the game instead of running off on their own to use some cookie-cutter build/strategy they got off of youtube. Getting to MR21 and obtaining a set or three of 4-Forma WMDs and the mods required to maximize them couldn't possibly have taken more than a couple months if you threw a lot of plat around and ran Old Draco a lot, which was pretty damn evident in this case.

There are also MR 9's and lower who have been around basically forever and can be counted on as far as competency is concerned.

All in all, arguing the point of MR is invalid, because there basically is no point to MR, and its acquisition is entirely based on grind as opposed to player skill. Draco made MR even more meaningless by letting you max an item in two runs, which birthed the trend of grabbing one or two "MR Fodder" weapons and then sitting in a corner for 20 minutes shooting at things with one of one's maxed weapons. Hours played would be a more indicative measurement of experience, but even that has its shortcomings.