Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some dude on youtube keeps saying things

(XBOX)NecroEric420

This Dude on youtube constantly posts videos about warframe, he said that the questions asked at tennocons tennolive q n a were pre determined. I was there and I asked what I wanted to... aviator mod and latron wraith...

I cant stand this dude. Hes always shedding a bad light on warframe... even if hes right about many of the things he says he still annoys the crap out of me.

also on a side note I seriously miss the way the game used to be... RIP

Edited by (XB1)NecroEric420

Just now, KirukaChan said:

Can you elaborate? How far back do you miss? What really changed the experience for the worse for you?

They have constantly been reworking the most fun parts of the game... for me I really miss end game. its been a week since consoles have gotten the spectors of the fail update and I already miss going endless forever and having to rely on my teammates... Nobody does endless anymore and it was the best part of the game for me...

The credit nerf is simply unfair.... they keep nerfing the fun things and increasing the gind.

To elaborate a little bit i miss when the second dream came out, that was when the game was absolutely perfect for me... many of my friends have quit playing because of the massive unnecessary changes to the game... 

22 minutes ago, (XB1)NecroEric420 said:

They have constantly been reworking the most fun parts of the game... for me I really miss end game. its been a week since consoles have gotten the spectors of the fail update and I already miss going endless forever and having to rely on my teammates... Nobody does endless anymore and it was the best part of the game for me...

The credit nerf is simply unfair.... they keep nerfing the fun things and increasing the gind.

To elaborate a little bit i miss when the second dream came out, that was when the game was absolutely perfect for me... many of my friends have quit playing because of the massive unnecessary changes to the game... 

I can agree with you about the Void changes. Between that, and having gotten fed up with getting nothing from Sorties other than Cores (or Endo now), I don't really ever face enemies above level 40 anymore, even though I have maxed damage and defensive mods along with plenty of multi-Forma'd gear and at least one version of every Frame in the game. Don't really have anywhere to go where that kind of gear is even needed.

1 minute ago, KirukaChan said:

I can agree with you about the Void changes. Between that, and having gotten fed up with getting nothing from Sorties other than Cores (or Endo now), I don't really ever face enemies above level 40 anymore, even though I have maxed damage and defensive mods along with plenty of multi-Forma'd gear and at least one version of every Frame in the game. Don't really have anywhere to go where that kind of gear is even needed.

thanks for the chat man, kinda posted this thread in the wrong place hahah, happy it got moved to off topic

21 minutes ago, (XB1)NecroEric420 said:

thanks for the chat man, kinda posted this thread in the wrong place hahah, happy it got moved to off topic

No probalo. If Warframe's losing its magic for you, a break might do you some good. Just keep checking in with the updates. Void Fissures are still pretty new, and I do know that DE is working on a way to make staying in endless missions longer more rewarding. Hopefully that'll help bring back some of the fun.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)NecroEric420 said:

This Dude on youtube constantly posts videos about warframe, he said that the questions asked at tennocons tennolive q n a were pre determined. I was there and I asked what I wanted to... aviator mod and latron wraith...

I cant stand this dude. Hes always shedding a bad light on warframe... even if hes right about many of the things he says he still annoys the crap out of me.

also on a side note I seriously miss the way the game used to be... RIP

if you are talking about who I think you are talking about then that's just some salty troll.

he thought he could bash the devs and other users based on their life choices, gender and sexuality and got banned for it.

then he got a second chance and instead of being grateful that he could play again, he decided to bash the devs again

now he is banned frome the game, the forums and from support (which on a sidenote is ridicuosly hard, because a ban from the support system is the last measure used against people who either spam the system, threaten the staff or are abusive)

29 minutes ago, (XB1)NecroEric420 said:

To elaborate a little bit i miss when the second dream came out, that was when the game was absolutely perfect for me.

I would argue that the beginning of the end was Fleeting Expertise, but maybe I'm just crazy...

33 minutes ago, (XB1)NecroEric420 said:

I dont call it nerfing i call it balancing... What is fun about a game where you literally can obtain the most op gear in under a hour or just do the same mission for 8 hours