Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring the old Void back version 2.0

White_Matter

Seriously... Are you saying that those hundreds of relics I have in my inventory are completely irrelevant now ? 

So its like you farm relics in the off season, and they are completely useless when a new prime arrives ? 

The hell with that bullS#&$.

At least with the old void, those keys you farmed a year ago were still relevant when a new prime arrived.  Bring the old void back, it is pretty obvious this whole new void system is a mess and is never going to work like the old one did. Lets turn back the time before its too late. 

What? The old relics that contained Nyx Prime are still in your inventory unchanged, When a new prime arrives a new set of relics come out, and honestly the first Lua defense mission already got me 2 Galatine relics so they aren't that hard to get from my experience.

They did mentioned making more ways getting relics, from eximus units for example, but no more words about it. Everything turned 180°. From sitting in defense/survival, now you need sleep 24/7 in excavation and after it more grind in fissure missions.

I am pretty sure they are aware of this blunder, and will change it. 

I have an idea, maybe you should be able to exchange old relics of the same type for the new relics. That way those relics sitting in my inventory aren't completely useless and all the time I spent on farming them haven't gone to waste.

I believe in DE. They will fix this.

Before I start, you are definitely entitled to your opinions. Now back on topic, the void is more varied and fine as it is currently. If you say we need some fixes here and there for it, I'll agree with you. But other than that I'm enjoying the void perfectly with this new void relics. Yes when we get a new frame, it's a drag farming for the relics but in contrast it's what warframe is about farming and having fun whilst farming with friends or entirely new teammates, thanks.

i agree on bring old void back becose it was alot of fun to do and the satisfying reward on end of hard work

this new sistem is not fun to do as u have to clear mission and pick up  silly yellow orbs or whatever they are

that some ppl have problems on finding them all costing alot of time and players that wait on the extraction are raging and insolting

so this new system unlike old void farm for prime runs is making ppl rage  insolt others and not even working as a team anymore 

so bring back the old void pls 

Edited by Ourenquellius

51 minutes ago, Ourenquellius said:

i agree on bring old void back becose it was alot of fun to do and the satisfying reward on end of hard work

this new sistem is not fun to do as u have to clear mission and pick up  silly yellow orbs or whatever they are

that some ppl have problems on finding them all costing alot of time and players that wait on the extraction are raging and insolting

so this new system unlike old void farm for prime runs is making ppl rage  insolt others and not even working as a team anymore 

so bring back the old void pls 

I play the void trace missions solo...  It takes a little longer - but preserves my sanity.

3 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

That could also work, still a worse system than the old one though. The challenge factor of the void is completely gone. Key sharing is also gone, which is pretty sad tbh. 

if you want a challenge go to the void . you want one go to th void. it may not reward you wwith what you want but you want a challange. so it hould not matter

11 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

But dude, why would you challenge yourself is there is no reward ? :/

Some people (like myself) enjoy pushing themselves regardless if there is some kind of treasure at the end of the cave or not, well so to speak lol.

Not saying I don't enjoy having something nice when going back to the Void, quite the contrary but at the same time it's more like a bonus if anything. I can only speak for myself but I've been going back to the Void pretty frequently because I enjoy the tileset a lot and sometimes I want to run higher level missions like a 35+ Defense that the Relic alerts wont always have available.

Not sure if that puts it into perspective a bit, but at least how I enjoy the game nowadays I find gratification just by going to random tiles and such even if there isn't any incentive to outside of just wanting too xD

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

7 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Some people (like myself) enjoy pushing themselves regardless if there is some kind of treasure at the end of the cave or not, well so to speak lol.

Not saying I don't enjoy having something nice when going back to the Void, quite the contrary but at the same time it's more like a bonus if anything. I can only speak for myself but I've been going back to the Void pretty frequently because I enjoy the tileset a lot and sometimes I want to run higher level missions like a 35+ Defense that the Relic alerts wont always have available.

Not sure if that puts it into perspective a bit, but at least how I enjoy the game nowadays I find gratification just by going to random tiles and such even if there isn't any incentive to outside of just wanting too xD

You mean like the mastery rank system?

18 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

But dude, why would you challenge yourself is there is no reward ? :/

Isn't the reward reaching a new milestone in a survival or defense? One that you have never hit before?

Or just being able to go for that long? Showing that the work you put into your weapons was well worth it?

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

because you want the challenge not a reward. you want the thrill of doing it.

....for the first 3100 hours of this game, that was me. I've recently had a lifestyle change that's now prohibiting me from playing Warframe for more than 1 hour a day. The thrill of wanting to do an endless mission that grants 1 reward, believe me, is gone. I'd rather find something else to do in the hour of playtime I have. When things revert back to normal for me, maybe I'll enjoy facing level 200+ Corrupted enemies as I did in the past....but not today.

Regarding relics, I would make the Void a primary source of them. After all, it makes sense for Orokin structures to hold lots of them. And it would give Void the purpose. And while I'm at it, I think Forma should be removed from the relic tables and put into the Void as well. I like the new relic system, but I also like the Void, so it would be nice to have a serious reason to go there.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

because you want the challenge not a reward. you want the thrill of doing it.

58 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Isn't the reward reaching a new milestone in a survival or defense? One that you have never hit before?

Or just being able to go for that long? Showing that the work you put into your weapons was well worth it?

Guys guys stop.. The only reason we challenge ourselves is to get a reward in the end.

For example, people to go the gym and work their &#! off to get stronger and bigger/leaner etc. But if the end result had no effect on how your body felt or looked, no one would have gone through that for the sole sake of challenge. People compete in the olympics to get a medal. Imagine an olympics with no medals. 

You can apply the same logic to every area in your life.

Warframe is no different. 

Edited by White_Matter