Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Galatine Prime Build, No Forma + Tigris Prime

IdleProphet

Question

Here's what I have so far for Galatine Prime. Havent got around to using a forma yet, but I highly doubt I would need it, since Primed Pressure Point  and Blood Rush maxes at 14 points, 7 if I have it polarized.

- Tempo Royale as stance to solo level. I like the knockdown effect.

- Cleaving Whirlwind for "CC" and the 400% extra damage.

- I placed Spoiled Strike on this weapon, due to the fact that Galatine is already very fast, for a two handed weapon.

I'm also thinking of keeping the 20% critical chance for now.

Still a work in progress. Currently leveling Tigris Prime for status build

Thoughts?

A2E2C1655DD6B4FBCC0FF287E862AF1BC3AD0F57 (1920×1080)

Edited by BlackoutSatan

17 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, BlackoutSatan said:

Both Berserker and Fury increases attack speed by 30%, so I figured instead of waiting for a crit for a 30% attack speed, I might as well keep a 30% speed throughout

uhh... Berserker does increase attack speed by 30% but it also stacks 3 times for a 90% boost for 24 seconds.

Personal taste here but I like to put Life Strike on any weapon I'm not intending to use on any Warframe without innate healing abilities (Trinity, Valkyr, some Oberon builds, Inaros) so that if things go sideways there's a way to quickly get some health back.

In the case of your build I'd probably put that on in place of Spoiled Strike to keep the Viral and Crit damage in place. YMMV.

Thanks for the input!

And finally, here's my Tigris Prime. I will need one more forma in order to max out Primed Point Blank in the future.

Havent really invested in many shotgun mods until i got the Sancti Tigris

Let me know how this goes!

7E9044FFC8E8EC35866C9C8BF540232BB8102D81 (1920×1080)

The Sancti Tigris can reach over 100% Status with all four dual-stat mods equipped, meaning every pellet is guaranteed a proc. Since the Tigris Prime deals a massive amount of Slash damage this in turn results in a lot of Bleed procs that each do substantial damage since Bleed is finisher damage and bypasses damage reduction.

I would build it to take advantage of that; (Primed) Point Blank, Hell's Chamber, Sweeping Serration (Seeking Fury if you don't have it), Blaze, then the dual-stat mods in the order you want for the combined elements appropriate to the enemy faction you're about to face. However you have added two - Polarities to the weapon so you might need to do some back-tracking.

The crit chance is a bit too low to build for, IMO.

Cleaving Whirlwind. IMHO Tempo Royale is a trophy wife and not much more. 

Primed Pressure Point

Primed Fury

Primed Reach

Blood Rush

Body Count

Berserker

Spoiled Strike

Organ Shatter

Why do I skip the slash mods?
Because I main the Naramon School, and the red crits come faster this way. I also run an Arcane Fury set.
The attack speed coupled with the sweeping strikes chew through everything and proc Arcane Fury at a decent rate
This build will take a couple forma, you can use the regular variants instead of Primed if you need to fit everything in.
You can swap out Primed Reach for Buzzkill if you really feel you need it.

On 8/24/2016 at 1:29 AM, BlackoutSatan said:

Thanks for the input!

And finally, here's my Tigris Prime. I will need one more forma in order to max out Primed Point Blank in the future.

Havent really invested in many shotgun mods until i got the Sancti Tigris

Let me know how this goes!

7E9044FFC8E8EC35866C9C8BF540232BB8102D81 (1920×1080)

Use a status build can 1 shot lvl 120 bombards I use shock toxin fire and ice to have corrosive and blast and vicious spread primed point blank and sweeping serrations

Galantine Front-End Damage:

qAVA0dt.jpg

Used for any Grineer lvl 1-100, Infested lvl 1-300, Swap Pure Toxic for Corpus.

Galantine 100% Physical Bleed:

JvNaxzI.jpg

Used For Grineer lvl 80+, Best with Cleaving Whirlwind.

Tigris CPx4

yEhqq0S.jpg

For lvl 80-200, Swap Chilling Grasp with 60/60 Cold status for higher level. Use 60/60 x2 Status Corrosive for Grineer.

Edited by Xzorn

On 9/29/2016 at 2:48 PM, (PS4)deadhalo661 said:

Use a status build can 1 shot lvl 120 bombards I use shock toxin fire and ice to have corrosive and blast and vicious spread primed point blank and sweeping serrations

Since when does a tigris prime with corrosive blast status build one shot lvl 120 bombards? Did some testing with your build and I got nowhere close to a one shot.