The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Looks Sooo good Except...

HunterKillsAll

I love Nekros he is in my top 3 frames. but daaaaaaam nekros prime is looking good. but the helmet and that loooong string like fingers just hurt it just a bit. i would have given it 10 out of flipping 10 put the helmet in my opinion was a little lackluster and the fingers were just creepy. but overall the prime accessories and Nerkros prime with the GOD Awesome weapons  in looks and stats. i still give it a 10 out of 10. i enjoyed spending 145$. thanks guys.

O here is my fashion frame down here.

8 minutes ago, HunterKillsAll said:

Ya i make sense that they would be creepy.  Lol. I just personally dont like the creepy. Lol

Then you surely understand that it's not Nekros fault if he's 2spooky4us, right? It's like saying that I don't like ice because it's cold and I personally don't like to feel cold.

14 minutes ago, smiddler said:

i like the helmet. i just wish his abilitys were better

Wut?

My Nekros can easily get a 71% damage reduction from his shadows with no forma, and that is built to desicrate, so he can tank quite well. Even better if you get a Ancient shadow, the damage reduction yo... I was face tanking infested without a care on Hirocone at 2500 cryotic when everyone else kept dropping.

I think the idea behind the fingers is that they're sort of meant to represent the hand of Death itself: a creepy, horrifying apparition of bony digits come to claim your Soul and end your existence; the very hand of the Grim reaper himself. plus I don't think Warframes have access to moisturising cream that some of us take for granted.

his helm is a little weird, but it still has that malicious, gothic vibe to it slightly, while still being appropriate for an Orokin creation and sticking true to the art style of the game. i think they did a really good job with him, loving the long cloths coming from the elbows, that's a really nice touch IMO.

The bells on his fingers are a nod to another game where the necromancer uses bells to raise the dead. I personally think it is extremely cool to imagine Nekros Prime controlling his undead army through the sounds of bells. 

Imagine how horrifying it is to our enemies to see their allies rise up before them and the last thing they heard before dying by the hands of their dead friends, was the sound of bells. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

Then you surely understand that it's not Nekros fault if he's 2spooky4us, right? It's like saying that I don't like ice because it's cold and I personally don't like to feel cold.

Naaaa nekros is ment to be a BAD &#! with a hint of creepy.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Boy_Killjoy said:

The bells on his fingers are a nod to another game where the necromancer uses bells to raise the dead. I personally think it is extremely cool to imagine Nekros Prime controlling his undead army through the sounds of bells. 

Imagine how horrifying it is to our enemies to see their allies rise up before them and the last thing they heard before dying by the hands of their dead friends, was the sound of bells. 

Daaaaaaaaam. That sounds soooooooo cool when u say it. Well when u put it that way it sounds horrifying awesome.  Haha. :)

7 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I think the idea behind the fingers is that they're sort of meant to represent the hand of Death itself: a creepy, horrifying apparition of bony digits come to claim your Soul and end your existence; the very hand of the Grim reaper himself. plus I don't think Warframes have access to moisturising cream that some of us take for granted.

his helm is a little weird, but it still has that malicious, gothic vibe to it slightly, while still being appropriate for an Orokin creation and sticking true to the art style of the game. i think they did a really good job with him, loving the long cloths coming from the elbows, that's a really nice touch IMO.

I dose look pretty awesome.  I am starting to fall in love with this creepy vibe DE created.  In my opinion this is one the best Prime Access to come. But i have only been around for 4 months.

7 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Wut?

My Nekros can easily get a 71% damage reduction from his shadows with no forma, and that is built to desicrate, so he can tank quite well. Even better if you get a Ancient shadow, the damage reduction yo... I was face tanking infested without a care on Hirocone at 2500 cryotic when everyone else kept dropping.

Please tell me how to raise the damage resistance on nekros.  Is it a sheild of Shadows with max strength. 

8 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Wut?

tanking is like one of the worst things a warframe can do

Another possible interpretation: It's a reference to what was a fashion in ancient China (and some Chinese men wear long nails today) because it shows that you don't do manual labor. You're rich and above menial work, so having a long fingernail that would get in the way isn't a problem for you.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)ElZilcho said:

Another possible interpretation: It's a reference to what was a fashion in ancient China (and some Chinese men wear long nails today) because it shows that you don't do manual labor. You're rich and above menial work, so having a long fingernail that would get in the way isn't a problem for you.

Naa if it was a long it could look cool. But its a long string like thing. Creepy.  But i get what your saying. 

3 minutes ago, ItsBoneDaddy said:

Though I will admit, I kind of liked the whole hooded look Nekros' helmet had. I don't dislike Nekros Prime's helmet, though.
(Not that i'm biased or anything.)

Now that I've inspected further, it doesn't look like Nekros Prime lost his hood. Rather, it looks like Nekros lost his Prime 'mask' instead. The normal and Prime version's head shape, especially the back, look similar.

I'll post a pic when I can.

Just now, Beggining said:

Now that I've inspected further, it doesn't look like Nekros Prime lost his hood. Rather, it looks like Nekros lost his Prime 'mask' instead. The normal and Prime version's head shape, especially the back, look similar.

I'll post a pic when I can.

Ah! I could be wrong, if so i'm glad. I haven't had the chance to pick up prime access yet.