Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Stalker Fight Stories?

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Here's the incredibly sad story of my pathetic Stalker fight:

I was doing an extermination mission on a rather large Corpus tileset and had only one bad guy left to kill when Shadow Stalker decided to come and play.  Although I was only a rank 20 Ash with an incredibly poor mod setup, I had brought my trusty Tonkor with me and brought Stalker down to 50% health within seconds.  I was convinced this would be my first time killing Stalker, until he fell into an open air vent and couldn't get out. Who in the world places a giant, open air vent in the middle of the floor!?  The Corpus should know better- it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I think you can guess what happened next.  I fought to stay at the top of the vent, but he kept pulling me back down.  I was dead in less than a minute.

What are your saddest Stalker fights?

The first ever time i met him, when i was still a newb.

It was on a corpus mission and i was using chroma (i bought chroma near the beginning of the game, as i had plat) and he showed up. I activated effigy and ran straight towards him, only to get one shotted by his dread (he might've attacked me before or after he hit me with his dread, but it was too quick to fully know what happened)

Edited by crimsonspartan1
Typos

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The first ever time i met him, when i was still a newb.

It was on a corpus mission and i was using chroma (i bought chroma near the beginning of the game, as i had plat) and he showed up. I activated effigy and ran straight tiwards him, only to get one shotted by his dread (he might've attacked me before or after he hit me with his dread, but it was too quick to fully know what happened)

LOL.  A similar thing happened to me too on my first Stalker encounter, except I decided to melee attack him with a very, very low level heat sword. 

Just now, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

LOL.  A similar thing happened to me too on my first Stalker encounter, except I decided to melee attack him with a very, very low level heat sword. 

XD

I was a new then but my chroma was like rank 13 or something and only had an unranked vitality, redirection and some other mods when he first appeared for me, plus i was using a low rank melee as well (which i cannot remember) so i got owned in seconds

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

XD

I was a new then but my chroma was like rank 13 or something and only had an unranked vitality, redirection and some other mods when he first appeared for me, plus i was using a low rank melee as well (which i cannot remember) so i got owned in seconds

What was your reaction to your brutal murder? 

Me and some friends were messing around with self-inflicting radiation procs. Lots of fun. Needles to say, once we went on with the mission and rescued the target the lights started to flicker on our way to extraction. So we huddled together and waited for Shadow Stalker's majestic appearance to pop up outta nowhere. And I forgot I had this rad proc on me. Thus when the Stalker spawned, with a Grineer mob behind him, I happened to press my 4 and down all my teammates and the rescue target. Naturally, I went on to revive the target when suddenly Stalker's OP grenade thing hits me outta nowhere. So I shoot him with my lucky Tigris Prime. I go down and he bugs out; kneels down, drops loot, but his dialogue indicated he got his revenge. Rescue target dies and the mission failed.

Edited by -Eru-Iluvatar

When manics were just released (100% spawn chance + slash procs that deals about 100-120 damage per tick) i got simultaneously attacked by both Manic and Stalker while playing solo.

It was the most intense fight in my Warframe life. I managed to beat em but got killed twice by Manic's slash procs: one before the Stalker spawned and one after i killed him.

It was awesome in it's own way. Very Dark Souls like.

Back shortly after Derelicts were introduced we started up an ODD and staker spawned in on wave 1 and used absorb. Two people on the squad proceeded to keep firing at the Stalker who just happened to be right by the pod. He then one shot the pod ending our ODD run before it could even begin :/

Edited by Gravalite

I was with a group of random tenno on a corpus tileset.

My screen start flickqering rigth before the elevator so i stop ( rly dont want to try stalker spawn when we are in a elevator)

I warn the 3 other tenno its stalker on me.

One of them write me "Good Luck" they then all enter the elevator and as the door close the stalker spawn behind me.

With a poorly equip frost prime for leveling purpose.

thats actualy my worst stalker fight ever :) 

Edited by trunks013

I was leveling my Karak Wraith by doing spy missions. Unranked. Unmodded. Unpotatoed. Karak Wraith. No other weapons. I was using a Loki Prime, which was pretty flimsy. No redirection, only vitality. 

>Stalker comes

>please, i didn't ask for this

>I am your reckoning.png

>start unloading bullets into him

>he becomes immune to impact

>start doing piss all damage

>get damaged

>spam health packs

>spam ammo

>unload bullets for 20 minutes

>killed by scorch missile

*sigh....* not like I need anything from him though. I already have Scimitar, I already have Dread, I already have Despair, I already have Hate, I already have Broken-War, I already have War. 

I remember 2 fights with the stalker:

1. Focus farming. Was just chatting with clannies while i was waiting in spawn room (that one in grineer galleon that you sometimes get in interception) and the screen flash. I wasn't sure if i saw it right so i just stood there for a second flash. Confirmed it and ran to another room (lets be honest, not a great place to fight shadow stalker) so i ran into another room that was an narrow hallway and was locked in. Welp. Shadow stalker had fun.

2. I was soloing somewhere on the void and stalker (old) came at me. He got 1 shotted by kubrow. Worst fight ever.

Once he visited me (after the SD) when I was ranking my Saryn prime and Torind in the corpus vaults. The bad part? The mentioned gear was all I took on the run.

I will refrain from describing the minor details and just mention that it took about 11 minutes, 3 health restorers, 2 ammo restorer, god-knows-how-many energy restorers, LOADS of dodging&jumping, and even bigger loads of shots. Finally, I bukkaked buried this sneaky emo kid under all those torid toxic testicle-like projectiles. Since then, one of my OCs has a thing about Torid...

PS: that edgy c**t dropped dread back then

Edited by Teloch

Farming void. Stalker appears.

There is a death orb between me and stalker.

Stalker walks up to the death orb and freezes.

I am behind a door frame (you know, those open doors that still have some cover) a bit away, with unranked frame and weps.

A corrupted moa walks up to stalker and starts unloading at him.

He does not react.

The moa kills him in like a minute of continuous, uninterrupted lasering.

I think he dropped  dread, but i already had it.

Edited by BeeOverlord

Abou a half year ago,I was running that dark sector on earth with Nekros farming neurodes.About at the end of the 5th wave he spawned and I was scared.I brought unranked weapons except for my reaper prime.basically after 5 minutes of cheering him by running in circles stalker went,"F@$& this," and focused on the cyro pod destroying it almost instantly