Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Youtuber's Glyph

Top_Gun_1999

• 4 weeks later...

I now have 7 of them.

Tactical potato, adogmandan, wickedgaming, aggp, flareeyes, h3dsh0ts, Lunskee, and xenogelion2 (the one i'm using right at this exact moment):

HDgYUHK.jpg

Spoiler

lq3iJmd.jpg

This screen shot is missing my h3dsh0t glyph. Will update latter

Edited by Arniox

On 8/31/2016 at 4:54 PM, Vyra said:

the thing is they make money already... ( watch the documentary on how rich youtubers are actually )

except that documentary isn't universally true and if you spent just 5-10min on Google you could've realized that info isn't the normal instead of regurgitating info like a parrot with no mind of its own.

Yeah I count that after wave 2, there are 17 glyphs currently in game.

pjimage_1.jpg

pjimage.jpg

20161102100904_1.jpg

These are the 15 I have, im just missing iFlynn (who I missed out on in wave 1) and N00blShowtek (who seems to be kinda stingy on giving away his glyph codes)

Snowlits glyph still has not been made available even though she was clearly added in game a while ago, probably because she doesnt play a lot of warframe anymore.

7 hours ago, Iamnotanoob said:

No -Nooblshowtek- , I'm triggered.

Im sure he hasnt given away all 200 of his codes away yet. If I get it, Ill post a pic here. Gonna have to wait for a content creator glyph pack if there is ever going to be one for iFlynns glyph though.

8 hours ago, Star_K1ller said:

269c868f92725863a7c115fd8b7c3d49.pngCan you tell me exactly how, when and where do I get these glyphs from?

3a7e4a5ded9af4db50725f8d76ae6386.pngAlso, who from and how can i get this glyph?

ac7b589546d071674b840ef3ae2210a9.png Is DK still giving these out or are they all gone?

ad1bf43b22253c4ecb85ed603c75027e.pngIs mogamu still giving out his or all they gone?

20161102100904_1.jpg

Who's glyph is this?!!! It's awesome!

22 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Im going to label those glyphs 1-7

Glyph 1 is from wgrates, im pretty sure he's still giving them away on his twitch streams

Glyph 2 is from Quiette Shallow (Quiette Shy), Im a patreon & she has given 10 codes away for patreons, im not sure when she is going begin giving them away for regular viewers

Glyph 3 is from DanieltheDemon, he is giving them away on his twitch streams

Glyph 4 is from Tanchan (a spanish content creator, I dont even speak spanish), he put up a few codes during a youtube livestream

Glyph 5 & 6 (DKs & Mogamus are all gone, you missed out on those two, I missed out on iFlynns so I feel ya)

Glyph 7 is from VVhite_Angel (a french content creator, I do speak french... so this was a little easier), I believe at the moment he is only giving them away to tipeurs on his tipeee page (the french patreon) but perhaps he'll give them away on his twitter or youtube later.

You didnt mention it but I am missing a glyph from the content creator -Nooblshowtek-. So far he's given some away privately and on his twitter but he might give some away through his youtube channel, so look out for him as well.

Edited by Star_K1ller

13 minutes ago, Star_K1ller said:

Im going to label those glyphs 1-7

Glyph 1 is from wgrates, im pretty sure he's still giving them away on his twitch streams

Glyph 2 is from Quiette Shallow (Quiette Shy), Im a patreon & she has given 10 codes away for patreons, im not sure when she is going begin giving them away for regular viewers

Glyph 3 is from DanieltheDemon, he is giving them away on his twitch streams

Glyph 4 is from Tanchan (a spanish content creator, I dont even speak spanish), he put up a few codes during a youtube livestream

Glyph 5 & 6 (DKs & Mogamus are all gone, you missed out on those two, I missed out on iFlynns so I feel ya)

Glyph 7 is from VVhite_Angel (a french content creator, I do speak french... so this was a little easier), I believe at the moment he is only giving them away to tipeurs on his tipeee page (the french patreon) but perhaps he'll give them away on his twitter or youtube later.

You didnt mention it but I am missing a glyph from the content creator -Nooblshowtek-. So far he's given some away privately and on his twitter but he might give some away through his youtube channel, so look out for him as well.

ok, thanks man :P

i'll probably either never, or have a really hard time trying to get Tanchan or VVhite_Angel since I don't speak either language.

Edited by Arniox

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

i'll probably either never, or have a really hard time trying to get Tanchan or VVhite_Angel since I don't speak either language.

Getting Tanchans glyph was pure luck for me, I was like OHHH thats a glyph code on the screen right now, imma enter it asap & I guess I got to it first. VVhite_Angel does do some english content, its just mainly french.

Edited by Star_K1ller

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

I saw it on Twitter lol. Congrats man :D

Stalker much... Joking aside apparently he was giving away his Glyphs though his YouTube as well as his Twitter but I never saw anything through his YouTube ever since he got his glyph codes, so this was surprisingly hard to get.

1 minute ago, Star_K1ller said:

Stalker much... Joking aside apparently he was giving away his Glyphs though his YouTube as well as his Twitter but I never saw anything through his YouTube ever since he got his glyph codes, so this was surprisingly hard to get.

I saw he liked a picture on Twitter and it was the same one you posted and realized it was you lmao. Yeah he doesn't post the glyphs in YouTube at all just on Twitter.

*sigh* -N00b|Showtek- is my favorite Warframe YouTuber (and I've let him know on several occasions) so he contacted me and gave me a glyph code!...

Downside: I play on Xbox One so apparently the codes won't work...

Upside: He knows who I am, and I squealed like a little girl when he sent me the <3 emoji

... Now if only I could use the code ?...

1 hour ago, (XB1)Sunbound Wolf said:

*sigh* -N00b|Showtek- is my favorite Warframe YouTuber (and I've let him know on several occasions) so he contacted me and gave me a glyph code!...

Downside: I play on Xbox One so apparently the codes won't work...

Upside: He knows who I am, and I squealed like a little girl when he sent me the <3 emoji

... Now if only I could use the code ?...

If you don't know what do yo about the code :clem:

Btw what is this one : 20161102100904_1.jpg

I think it's my new engame goal :D

21 hours ago, Xgomme said:

Btw what is this one

Thats VVhite_Angel's, a french content creator, I do agree we should be able to make our own glyphs, like how we can have out own clan emblems. If you are starting to get all of them now, you are gonna be missing about half of them as a lot of the content creators have run out of glyph codes, I myself am still missing iFlynns and I started collecting when wave 1 was released.

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, toshironikko said:

we already have to pay to have clan emblems and alliance emblems - they should put it the same system so ppl can have their own glyphs which they would have to pay the same plat for clan emblems for - why not have this?

Honestly...

What I'd give to have my usual internet profile image on WF. (See: 1,000 Platinum)