Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania any good? For consoles players

(PSN)Deception_Pharo

Question

Hello Tenno,

As the frame being released for PC users, I wanted your input, advise, suggestion on the new frame and if she is worth playing for.

Just to let you know, I'm not into the quest to obtain her as I will just buy her with platinum since I've saved up on from a previous trade.

So let me know and other console Tenno of what you think of her.

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo

8 answers to this question

I like her. She is different. She has the feeling of a support frame, with some CC. Her ult is pretty fun. She is unique, but still needs some tweaks, a couple powers could be worked on, specifically anything that has enemies flying away(Her latern power specifically.) All in all, I like her.

personally i wouldnt buy her with plat, much better just to craft her from the quest and spend your plat on slots, cosmetics or her animations so you can finally have that floating rhino that you've always dreamed of haha.

from what ive read, she is a pretty solid frame with a few kinks like flight speed being a bit low on the Razorwing mode.

She's okay, I feel like her second power ( Tribute ) is just kind of terrible, since it only hits one enemy at a time and has a really long casting animation, it's also really buggy and just in general useless.  Her third, (Lantern), is just lackluster in general because the enemy becomes a ragdoll and usually flies away to a completely worthless area instead of staying in an area where it might be useful.

Her 1 (Spellbind) is great CC, but you really need to mod a ton of range on her for it to be useful.  Her 4th ability (Razorwing) is interesting and you can continue casting your other powers in. It's kind of nice on say The Law of Retribution in the puzzle room, since you can just fly and stay in the center of the map while making sure the enemies aren't a problem.  The damage on the guns is alright enough, and will be able to carry you throughout the game.

I think she's alright at the end of this, but she kind of has Oberon syndrome where a lot of other Warframes just do her job, better, while also contributing something to a squad more than annoying ragdolling enemies and damage.  Just my two cents.

She's "Meh"

She's not exceptional at anything, other frames CC better, Damage better, Buff better or Support better and often in this game specializing is more powerful than generalizing.

Her strength is in the ability to do all these things at once. She's a Hybrid.

The problem with this is between using all her abilities to fulfill her ideal role, her limited energy pool and the drain of her Pixie form she has trouble doing this. Most people just build her for Pixie mode cuz it's an ulti and any Ulti that scales off mods is just good, even if it's the worst of them. But this build gives up part of her purpose. It's specializing a Hybrid, which just ends up weaker than specializing a specific role frame.

I won't comment on "Fun" cuz that's subjective. But in terms of performance she's average.

I wouldn't spend plat to get her either but she's keeping me entertained in the game at the moment so if you have a slot and done second dream just do the quest, it took like a day at best.  She does have a few 'issues' though which really do need fixing, lantern sending the enemy floating into the distance making it pointless, clipping while in razerwing mode (which I agree is too high a drain) and personally I think her buff ability needs changing to a selectable model like vauban.