Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transfer of Gear

(XBOX)Aeries Vendetta

Question

I'd like to transfer my stuff from my PC account to my Xbox account without erasing all the hard work and money I spent on both accounts. Is it possible to do? I'd just like all my pc stuff added to my Xbox 1 stuff. 

I havent been on my pc profile in forever and it has some exclusive stuff on it that I'd like in my inventory for xbox 1. 

17 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

It's not possible

except DE would come to an agreement with Sony/MS about a second account transfer, but it is uncertain if it will happen

You are shown to have been playing in April of 2013, Do you know how many founders still play the game? 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta

DE has stated that they would like to do another account migration from PC to XB1/PS4 in the future but it just takes a lot of work to do and a look of dealing with Sony/Microsoft in order to do so.

The downside is that the account transfer would completely over-write your progress on the consoles with what your PC account has.

There hasn't been a way to just "combine" the progress and DE has only ever stated that before that a transfer would be a complete over-write.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

The main thing I want is my excalibur prime. But i dont want to overwrite how much work I've done on console. I've spent a lot of money too. 

That will never happen.

In the previous account transfer Founder items did not transfer, and DE has stated that was intentional.

Founder items are PC platform only and can't be transferred to the other platforms in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by Tsukinoki

1 minute ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

The main thing I want is my excalibur prime. But i dont want to overwrite how much work I've done on console. I've spent a lot of money too. 

During the last transfer, DE explicitly excluded all founder's gear from the transfer.  I would expect that any future transfer would follow the same rules.

Just now, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

that's not possible

The exclusion of excalibur Prime when account transfers were happening was part of the deal DE had with Sony/MS

They don't want PC exclusives on their consoles that are not obtainable by people who never had an account on PC

6 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

The downside is that the account transfer would completely over-write your progress on the consoles with what your PC account has.

Actually, previous account transfers have copied information to the console, leaving progress on PC unchanged.

2 minutes ago, xXRampantXx said:

Actually, previous account transfers have copied information to the console, leaving progress on PC unchanged.

And I'm not debating or even talking about what happens to your PC progress.

The fact remains though that whatever progress you made on the consoles is essentially gone as its over-written by whatever progress you have on PC.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Aeries Vendetta said:

None of the Founder Items were available to be transferred in the first migration. 

46 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

And I'm not debating or even talking about what happens to your PC progress.

The fact remains though that whatever progress you made on the consoles is essentially gone as its over-written by whatever progress you have on PC.

I see, I misunderstood you.