Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrines (Silver Grove Spectres) gone?

JCBeastie

Question

Are the shrines from the Silver Grove quest no longer available after you complete the quest? I was under the impression they were sticking around, but I haven't seen one all day. Been on Earth scanning ingredients for the Apothics.

If I'd have known they were quest only I'd not have completed it.

9 answers to this question

The spectres drop new aura mods, so they exist after the quests.  The caves appear in different places, but fairly easy to find, on the earth tilesets. 

You have to complete the quests to get them to start dropping the mods.

Prepare for a lifetime of suffering and plant photography. 

The shrine is still around. the tile spawns on earth, One per map and I don't think it always spawns, though I have had one spawn the majority of times I went looking for them.

I see them quite often on earth tileset exterminates. Remember to explore the dead ends.

Edited by DrFail

No, they're still available to go to. You just need to look at all the possible dead-ends in the tileset to find them, they won't show up in every mission, but they have a decent chance of appearing in any mission type that isn't closed like a defense or interception.

7 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Be aware that you can spawn more than 1 specter from the shrine. But each successive time, their levels will increase.

I do NOT recommend spawning the Loki Spectre very many times unless you enjoy being one-shotted so fast you'll struggle to understand what happened.

Seriously last time I fought him the damage he dole out was enough to one-shot a Rhino Prime modded for Iron Skin from full health.