Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Alert Conditions & Inaros

Marine027

So, since Nightmare Missions are on Alerts only now and always having the no shield condition, isn't that kind of a a free give away for Inaros since it not affects him at all and never will.

And yes i am aware the Shield drain Dragon Key also has no effect but that is percent wise, so no shield nothing to drain of. I just personaly find it odd and kind of unfair that he gets no effect of the nightmare condition.

I mean even valkyr as low her shield is it is still extra life you can relay on at times on certain builds, while inaros just walks in those without real challange since the conditon not bothers him at all. Sure extra damage from enemys, i not want a nerf for him but, it just seems odd for me.

Can we maybe jsut have all the nightmare conditions back on those alerts as random? Atleast that had variety, now it is always no shields which eliminates the purpose of the missions i say.

i would like to point out that i always thought no shields was unfair and unfun i want nightmare mode to be hard but not dumb unfair because alot of frames just excel at the no shields game to hard Valkyr Rhino Inaros especially

and a lot of frames depend on shields then again Shields have felt less helpful lately but takingh direct health damage is kinda meh it doesn't feel right to me but thats just my opinion

its not really a nerf the frames in question thing as much as it is nightmare mode could use some more thought

Edited by V45H

To be fair though nothing affects Inaros. I run mine with Vaykor Hek, Medi-Ray Sentinel, Guardian and Victory and I genuinely can't think of a time I was killed with him, asides from maybe once or twice when I was first levelling. You can use a Bleeding Dragon key on him and it's still very hard to be killed.

Edited by (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock