Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons as Landing Craft decoration?

AlphaSierraMike

The idea kinda came from just knowing that the Liset would be messy as heck if it was actually my personalized room. At the moment, it's kinda like a hotel room rather than a home, you can put stuff around it but can't really make it as messy as you want, that kind of thing.

Also it's also a bit of a shame when the gameplay doesn't really show off the weapon in combat, a lot of them are really nice just to look at but kinda gets drowned out by all the fighting.

The idea is just placing weapons around the lisets freely, leaning against a wall, the front window, on the floor etc. But, if it's a stand that holds the weapon vertical like this: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Holder, that's placed like noggles, that also wouldn't be too bad.

26 minutes ago, AlphaSierraMike said:

The idea is just placing weapons around the lisets freely, leaning against a wall, the front window, on the floor etc.

Yes.

16 minutes ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

This is actually a really good idea. though rather it be in my ship-, I wouldn't mind some Armour and Weapon Racks in the Dojo. Sort of like a Specter just stood there. With a Loud Out equipped.

More yes.

Also, maybe plaques so we can hang our weapons up on the wall?

let's face it, we all want to be like in the Matrix when Neo says "we need guns, lots of guns" and then suddenly about 50 endless racks of assorted guns whizz past him. I wouldn't mind having a different armoury for each type of weapon, e.g. a dark green backdrop with a red Grineer logo for Grineer weapons, a white and gold backdrop for primed weapons, etc.

walking into a room full of guns, virtual or otherwise, I just can't help but smile.