Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I never have this issue with anyone else....

N_0_X

Question

I connect just fine to fellow tenno all over the world, but the two best friends I know irl I literally ALWAYS have issues trying to connect with them. Every single mission I try to do with them results in disconnection. Can anyone fill me in on ways to fix this? We play on the same server, Same ports, and we have our matchmaking settings in the same mode.

12 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Have you tried changing who hosts? Like if they always disconnect when you host try letting them host (or vice versa)

Yep. No matter who it is I always disconnect when its one of them.

Well one of my friends barely plays anymore but when we both first started we had no problems connecting in game.

My other friend I don't believe I've had any issues with connecting until we all 3 try to be in the same mission. It seems like there's some issue going on among the three of us simultaneously since I can run with them both individually just fine.

2 minutes ago, DeadSirius said:

I'm not sure what you mean by same server and ports, this is a p2p game. Do they have this problem hosting for other people or just you?

I meant region sorry, and at one point they thought my Ud- something ports were closed, causing the issue but they have always been open.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:38 PM, Endymion0 said:

I connect just fine to fellow tenno all over the world, but the two best friends I know irl I literally ALWAYS have issues trying to connect with them. Every single mission I try to do with them results in disconnection. Can anyone fill me in on ways to fix this? We play on the same server, Same ports, and we have our matchmaking settings in the same mode.

Two people in my raid group are having the same issue, they can't connect to each other but they can both join on me