Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The fastest/most effective credit farm?

Tenacious_Goat

Question

I've been using Akkad a lot- been getting around 44k in 5 rounds- extract, start over- usually works best with a Speed Nova etc- but I've also been doing the sorties, and because I'm running the X2 cred booster from the Prime Access, I'm getting 200k in total- so not bad- But does anyone know of any other hidden treasures that are worth doing? I'll do Seimeni sometimes, but wondering if there's any thing else that's a bit more exciting than bog-standard defences.

11 answers to this question

Some people like to go one round in Heiracon over and over again. Apparently that's effective.

Honestly, I just do any dark sector from Ceres and up. I'm also running the PA credit booster, so from Gabii, Ceres, I leave with over 50k in 5 min when you take pickups into consideration. For it being as easy as it is, it works wonderfully.

23 minutes ago, Tenacious_Goat said:

I've been using Akkad a lot- been getting around 44k in 5 rounds- extract, start over- usually works best with a Speed Nova etc- but I've also been doing the sorties, and because I'm running the X2 cred booster from the Prime Access, I'm getting 200k in total- so not bad- But does anyone know of any other hidden treasures that are worth doing? I'll do Seimeni sometimes, but wondering if there's any thing else that's a bit more exciting than bog-standard defences.

Please do not turn Akkad into Sechura. People moved from Sechura to Akkad for affinity because everyone started using Sechura for credit farming and bailed at wave 5.

1 minute ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

Please do not turn Akkad into Sechura. People moved from Sechura to Akkad for affinity because everyone started using Sechura for credit farming and bailed at wave 5.

Nothing wrong with that imo- if you're in an organised squad, I tend to stay till 20 on pub squads anyway- need the exp.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

Yeah some tenno didn't understood that sometimes doing credit farm solo is better so when you baile then you baile on no-one ^.^ 

I have a tip: 

whenever the daily reset happens (when you get to pick your daily login reward), your first win will give you x2 the credits, so doing a high credit mission will double that amount, and since you have a booster already, you'll get a lot of credits, so I suggest you don't do the 3rd sortie (which is the highest paying mission) until the daily reset, so you'll get 4*40k=160k (iirc, the 3rd sortie base credit reward was 40k after SotR) 

Fastest and most efficient credit farm for me is to solo Sechura Pluto with speed nova and tonkor.

You need to learn where to stand on each of the tile sets where the infested pay no attention to you. Hit your molecular prime and blast the pod with tonkor. Exit at wave 5. Rinse repeat. 

Depending on which tile set you get (a couple have spots the infested get stuck on) the five waves take 3-4 minutes and there is no timer for extract because you are solo. With a booster you make 52-55k each run.

The Law of Retribution with a credit booster is pretty decent for credits, and you'll also get an Arcane.  Not exactly the fastest, but certainly a productive use of your time that has a side effect of "oh hey look credits".

As far as just straight credit runs, I've used Seimeni since I started playing (about two weeks before Parkour 2.0), but Akkad and Hieracon are both pretty good as well.