Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scammeres

(XBOX)Q Minor 9

Question

Hey guys and gals im not asking any questions im just here to say Watch out for Scammers. XB1 has two that I know about: -snip- mm Not Just saying that I have actual proof so if you want to see it message me. They are getting away with It. I have reported Both Players and All DE did was say b more careful. but that's not enough for me so I wanted to tell everybody that reads the forums of these Two players that I know of that are scamming people. thank you My user name is Q Minor 9

Edited by Letter13
Names removed.

6 answers to this question

As you've mentioned that you've already reported them to support, there's nothing left to do here except remove the names and lock the thread.

Unfortunately it is your responsibility to keep yourself from being scammed. The trading UI has two buttons ("ready" and "accept") to add extra security to trading. It is your responsibility to check what's on the table before you press accept; and if the other party changes what they're offering it un-checks the accept button automatically.

This is detailed in the trading guide/faq/rules. I'm sorry that you feel as though you've been scammed, but there's nothing that can really be done aside from recommending you be more careful in the future.