Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a solid raid Loki build?

(XBOX)TheEpicguy7777

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (XB1)TheEpicguy7777 said:

Yeah it's not too bad but Loki Kinda needs Quick Thinking cos his health pool is so small, Trinity will be blessing you every 10 seconds without it.

I'd move cunning drift to the Eximus slot to have an extra slot for QT and replace Hushed Invis with a rank 4 Fleeting Expertise. Swap Streamline for a rank 4 version as well and you'll have max efficiency and still keep your invisibility at around 10 seconds. You don't really need to build him for invis for the raid. 

Seems decent enough but I think you can cut out Hushed Invisibility and replace it with something that makes you a bit more durable because even with all Lokis stealth his still quite vulnerable to damage from AOEs. Also switch Cunning Drift and Primed Continuity around, it will save you one point in modding capacity.

If you have a spare Forma lying around I would recommend to use it to give your Loki a Naramon polarity (dash) and try to unlock your Lokis Exilus slot so you can throw Cunning Drift in there and make room for something more useful.

Edited by Kaokasalis

It works; no denying that.

Here are some of my suggestions though:

1. Switch that "Hushed Invisibility" to something else; all the mobs are automatically alerted right from get-go so there is no going "stealthy" in these Trials / raid (at least not at the moment).

2. Maximize your Disarm range-efficiency with "Enemy Sense" to make the Enemy-radar be 48-metres (provided you are also using a companion with "Animal Instinct")

3. Speaking of Animal Instinct, try to maximize your Loot-radar with "Thief's Wit"; you're going to want to find the rare-loot-crates (and generally picking up all the loot is good too, especially the mini-boss-drops and such).

4. If you are using anything that allows energy-restoration (Zenurik-Focus, Weapons with Blight and/or Entropy-affinity-effects, Energy-pads, etc.), switch that Primed Flow for something else or at least at minimum maximize the Primed Continuity (especially for longer lasting Irradiating Disarm-effect).

With Loki, as well as all other high energy low health frames, it's always good to have a Quick Thinking.

Especially in raids, without Quick Thinking you'll either die every now and then in the first stage, or need blessing every few seconds. Hushed Invisitbility isn't that helpful for any situation that needs Irradiating Disarm, so you can switch it with QT.

When you unlock the exilus slot, you can consider putting Cunning Drift there, and adding in a Rush or Constitution, in my opinion they're the most useful ones for this build.

Another suggestion is if you have Enemy Radar (the aura) and your team already has 4 CP, you should equip Enemy Radar. It's really useful for trinities to find enemies for EV.

I can't believe nobody mentioned that op has irradiating disarm on his build. I never use that augment with raid loki. With that augment, potentially enemies could attack each other and CC an ally by accident as a result. For example, if someone is using a huras and is invisible, and a nearby powerfist attacks a lancer, the powerfist could knock that player off of a button even though it doesn't see him. Bombards and napalms can kill players by attacking each other as well. So most people I play with would ask you to not take that mod with you. My advice: take both irradiating disarm and hushed invisibility off, put on vitality, and maybe redirection or mobilize or something. You could also put some duration in that last spot, so that you can run around invisible.

Edited by Lord_Azrael

According to this:

I ´m still for Hushed Invisibility, because your hardest part will be 2nd stage with pods, except u will use Dread only, Manics, Powerfists n Scorpions don ´t care about Disarm, which will be also a little bit hard to cast for u while on Pod. Irradiaring disarm? Here i ´m completly agree with @Lord_Azrael Quick look at your build: Swap Overextended for Irradiating and put Quick Thinking into D slot, kick off Irradiating, swap PContinuity for CDrift, kick off CDrift, u will get 1 slot, i recomend Sure Footed, and 3 points left, so rank up PContinuity or PFlow