Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worth getting back into?

Solipzo

Question

Simply put: IS this game as of now worth getting back into?  The last time I seriously played was before Agility 2.0. (I've been an active warframe player since U7.5 untill then.) I don't know how things have changed nor do I know the estimate amount of players who still play Warframe. I'm just looking to see if this is worth my time getting back into, or is it sliding downhill into another trash or lousy free-2-play? I see the game is still pretty high up on Steam for being free; but that could be the flooding of new players joining the game. I appreciate the help!

11 answers to this question

I am taking a break since february.... and played recently for the Corpus Bust alert.

I'd say yes.

It will be best if you see for yourself. The game is still a real f2p, despite a lot of cash only cosmetics.... but y know.. that's just for the looks.

Now... I can't remember... when was agility 2.0?

1 minute ago, MBaldelli said:

You mean Parkour 2.0? Sometime after June 2015.  I came back about the time it had been introduced and I had to go through the Liset's training for it.  

Ah okay...- so OP hasn't played "the second dream " yet..

Yeah, op, you should definitely give it a chance!

So you still didn't do The Second  Dream questline?

Yeah, I'd say it worth it. At least this questline. Sometime this month (as DE promised) there will be an update with the next major questline - "The War Within". I can help you to catch up with the major changes and additions if you need it, like SotR update, Endo, the Relic system and more.

33 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

they removed endgame in the last update and havent brought it back yet, also delayed latest update for 2 months, but if you got something to do its fun, id just give it a try before running away again.

1. We never had endgame.

2. They delayed last update like... few days. Update had few parts, but I don't remember any 2 moths delays.

OP, just try without asking.