Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Plant Gathering and the Day/Night Cycle

(PSN)ThePhard

Question

Hey all,

So I was thinking about how many plant things I have to scan for this Silver Grove quest and I have a question about the day/night cycle on Earth that changes every 4 hours. If I switch servers to a different time zone, does that change my day/night schedule in game? Sometimes I'll switch servers if it's a little slow in my region. Has anyone tried this yet? It'll make my plant-farming a piece of cake if it works..

10 answers to this question

Short answer: No, switching region will have NO affect.

I think the day/night cycle is based off of DE timezone (EST).

From Wikia: "As of Update 12.0, this tileset now switches between day and night every 4 hours – as opposed to every 6 hours pre-update 12.

• For reference, the tileset is at daylight every 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time."  

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Forest

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

6 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Short answer: No, switching region will have NO affect.

I think the day/night cycle is based off of DE timezone (EST). 

Pretty sure that is not the case at all, the cycle is every 4 hours. . https://deathsnacks.com/wf/ is a helpful link to help keep track of the time left in the tile set cycle. 

Edited by (PS4)B3tusHammer

25 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

What should I do farm earth plants in the opposite cycle? Do one low level void sabotage and then head to earth?

Yeah, ideally. I was able to do it several weeks ago when it first came out, but I'm hearing reports that it's not working for everyone.

1 hour ago, Gelkor said:

Yeah, ideally. I was able to do it several weeks ago when it first came out, but I'm hearing reports that it's not working for everyone.

Wow. Will try it toight. Tks for the heads up. Due to work and how the cycle works, I have a hard time farming the plants in the night cycle.